Friday, August 12, 2005

Almost got rob yesterday... and i know who cares about me.

Yeah, yesterday when i went for dinner at KFC TTDI with my cous sister, my wallet and her handphone almost got stollen!!!

And btw, i knew who cared about me dee.

We were sitting downstairs at a table by the window ler, and i placed my wallet and her handphone on the table next to the window (Yes stupid. But then its next to the window ler so didn't really think too much of it =P!!!).

Having dinner happily halfway this two Indian man came and asked my cousin sister to come out from her seat. We felt strange and he keep on pointing at the balloon decoration and window, we thought it was some staff wanting to take out the decoration or clean window etc (He was holding a plastic bag at that time, so i guessed it has something to do with the decorations...).

Anyway my cous sis got out and he walked into her seat ler (You know those family restaurants by the window seats, its not those movable ones, hope you get it @.@...) and put this flowery pillow case he was holding ON TOP OF OUR WALLET AND HANDPHONE!

When he was about to do that, my cousin said "Wallet..." in mandarin, so i became more alert and try to push our stuffs to more side there ler. Then he cover it dee, he was like trying to sell the stuffs ler, and i said "Tak payah..." repeatly, and was thinking "Gosh, selling stuffs. Are this allowed inside KFC???" and also wondering whether he will leave anot because he seemed quite persistent.

Though he didn't fully cover the handphone, i can still see it abit, and he took this bag and tried to cover on top of the handphone.

His intentions was clear at that time and i held out my hand want to take our stuffs or push it more away ler (I thought it could be quite insulting to him if i acted as if he was a thief and he wasn't one...) while repeatly saying "Tak payah...", and then when he tried to take up the pillow case, can see his hand like trying to grab my wallet with the pillow cover. Luckily i was like helding my hands out want to take our stuffs already, only he didn't manage it and they quickly left.

Stupid thing is i said thank you to him!!! I seriously thought he was trying to sell stuffs although got suspect abit ler. Only after they left my cousin and i started discussing and both of us saw his hand trying to take our stuffs!!!

New tactic huh??? But to be honest, what he did was quite amateur, i mean, who would ask someone to go out from their seat when they are trying to sell stuffs; they could just stand next to our table and promote right??? And why did he take the pillow cover to cover our wallet and handphone when there is an empty space next to our stuffs??? He could just put it there!

Its kinda our fault too for putting our stuffs on the table; its like attracting people to steal, somemore my cous handphone was kinda expensive type one.

It happened pretty quick, it was only until they left and my cous and i start discussing that we became pretty alert and all.

And the idiot KFC TTDI manager was more worried about his outlet's image then the safety of the customers!!! Typical!!! But even so, at least he could just some reassuring words to make us feel more convinced???
He didn't even really say anything to what we said; i wonder how he became the manager and somemore for so long dee!!! Really idiotic!!!

Now i felt quite unsafe going there if alone dee, although i grew up knowing that area well! I was thinking maybe i should go file a report, to alert the police of what had happened and maybe they could like patrol that area more or something! Ask mom's advice see how ler.

I live near there, i grew up knowing there and i like it there, so i really hope it won't turn into some crime areas etc. It'll be damn scary otherwise and i don't want to see it turn into some scary place!


And after the incident, i think i know who my friends are, or at least i meant, people who really care about me and don't take me for granted.

I'm not being grandma or something, wanting people care about me etc. But if i can care for my friends, why can't they care for me? If i can listen to them, why can't they listen to me? When they got trouble, i tried helping them (But usually they take my words and throw it into the dustbin.) or listening to them even if i'm sick of it and don't even want to care about what happened again; but when i got trouble, they don't even bother to care a single bit.

What my "friends-who-care" will do?

They'll listen to me or if not on phone, read what i wrote in MSN line to line (Although i may be very fussy, but i tried write little dee, but some people might also think i'm so fussy they don't bother reading everything or even replying to what i asked...) and not being so self-centered in wanting to tell me more about what happened to them than reading what i said. Hah, just sickening.

Or they will be a little bit more concern about what happened to me than some TV series; because i know even if i am watching some TV series i love alot with Jay, w-inds. or Bi inside, if my friend were to SMS me about something similiar, even though i will concentrate on the TV series, i will still concentrate on what going on with them and if they are ok, because i really care if something bad had happened to them! Not just "What happened? We talk later online ok?", and then ending up didn't online until late abit, and didn't even bother to ask "How are you?" or just "Hey wassup..." etc...

Thanks to Jing and Anna jie jie for their concern ^-^!!! Jing immediately called and ask what happened after i smsed her, although she was on prepaid and 016 to 012 is much more costly!!! Thanks dear!!!~ At least better than someone who was on 012 postpaid and lazy to reply back to enquire further so want to talk online instead but forgot about it when she's online. Sickening!

Though, just now i was telling Jing about what happened between me and that someone "who-is-more-worried-about-the-TV-series", and i think she got tired and then just don't want care and stop listening dee. You know what, maybe i should try doing that to her next time, see how she feels? And also to my that other friend. But i know i'm too "soft-hearted" to do it; i keep on saying i'll do this to them next time, or that, but ended up not doing it. Even if i want to argue, i'll think of all the stuffs in my head but when argue, i'll forget what to say (Mental note to oneself, write it down or force yourself to remember. If like that how to study Law???).

I'm very sure should an argument sparks up, they'll have tons of bad stuffs they think about me throwing against me; but me, i already forgot all the bad stuffs they did to me and ends up having nothing to retaliate back (Not wanting to be kind or anything, i'm just forgetful. Besides, i'm easily touched and whats the point of remembering all the bad things??? Tire yourself nya!!!). Bloody f*ck!!!

Yeah, but maybe i'm just such a biatch that i don't deserve it (A friend who cares...)??? But i think it also means that my THOSE friends don't deserve me as well, because i tried my best to care about them, but i'm being treated for granted more... who knows, maybe to them i'm also like them in my own eyes... hah, sickening!

Humans are self-centered anyway. They care more about telling people about themself then listening to what happen to someone, regardless whether the matter is big or small.

I guess i better stop, i'm turning more emo now @.@... and a good prove, i mumble and ramble in my own language with my own grammar and style while very "emo"!!! But one good thing for today is the DVD i ordered arrive dee XD!!!~


Actually, my friend's response after this incident also make me think of something... what if something more serious happen next time, will they response the same as to this incident or will at least show they care more abit? Hmm, i wonder...


p/s: My that friend who cared more about the TV series one, i blew off the cover with her dee but i don't think she got the reason for my angerness or emoness. But anyway, i think i should blow off the cover with another instead, not the TV series one although she should kena too (=P!); but forget about it, i'm just sick of all of them at this very moment!

And yes, i'll try not to care for them the next time they needed "an ear" etc. I know i'll definately fail, but i'll try! Good luck!

pp/s: I'll go "What this time?" when they started blurting out their problems, and when they talk i'll look everywhere because i won't be listening, and then interupt them just like Jing did when i was telling her my problems.

It seems i take people's problems like my own, but they treat mine as mines not theirs. Another sickening "quote-of-the-day" =)!!! Hah!!!

See, i told you this is getting emo, i don't even know what i'm talking about @.@...


Yes, i admit lar. I need people to care about me ok? Unless if i don't bother to care about them like real seriously, then that person has the very right not to care about me like super serious too! Capish? Good, at least you have better brains to understand what this term means then those people. Hahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh!! i knew wat happened dee!! u were angry of me bcoz of tat?? i was so sorry darling!!

i was buzy tat time cuz my mom waz askin me 2 do sumthin whish is quite important 4 her. while i was doin, i knew my dear lao gong waz in shock but i could't help it cuz my mom here waz forcing me to speed up. haiz..... wat 2 do?? mom's da BIGGEST!
i do care bout u k?? i waz thinkin bout u while i'm doin my mom's stuff!! after tat...... i admit tat i 4got 2 call cuz mom's pressure makin me 4got everything!!! but when i'm on9 i saw ur status waz away n so i dun wanna disturb u cuz i think u might tellin ur parents bout da incident so......
da next day.... after i slept its normal tat i 4got dee rite??
but when u msg me bout ur cous bday i can feel tat u were angry at me so.... i juz wana leave u alone to chill down
i know its my fault..... pls 4giv me, darling~~

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e