So yes, the 12 things i shall cherish about 2008.
(What turf Ah Ma, why not
Anyways... the 12 things shall be:
1) My trip to Korea.
And went for the BEST CONCERT ever!!
2) First snowing experience.
3) My trip to Redang.
Best trip ever!
4) My trip to Bangkok.
Where i saw something which most fans probably didn't get to see.
Ok, maybe they had... but they are not as retarded to talk about it, so... but i am. XD
5) Getting to meet both of my nephews at the same time, and had a blast being around them.
6) My crazy impromptu trips to KLIA and Genting for the boys.
And don't forget MTV Asia Awards 2008 where i saw loads of artists!
7) The times i spent with my friends.
Finally the "mafia family" (i lazy type all your names lar =P) has a proper "family portrait", what turf XD!!
With everyone present =D!
(Stole this photo from Sam ErJie and Cheryl AhMa!)
8) Met really nice peoples from all around the world.
9) All the musicals i've watched and attended!
And i discovered how much i love musicals!
10) I learned lots of valuable lessons, understand more about myself and others and everything else.
I somehow felt as much as i matured, i got even more childish along the way, like seriously. Like i discovered the wonders of kiddyhood. What turf.
11) I am happy a lot of people around me found happiness.
And nothing makes me happier than seeing other people happy (^^ )!
12) My 21st birthday.
Where all my family and friends are around to celebrate it with me!
I'm sorry i super procrastinated (that i didn't write my birthday post SORRY (ㅠ-ㅠ)!), but i super love all my birthday presents and parties!!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE (^^ )!!
And just because, since 13 is a good number...
13) All the experiences with my 13 boys (^^ )!~
But if you honestly ask me, i think 2008 is a not-a-very-good year, and i am very really incredibly glad that it will be over soon.
Too many left me, too many unhappy matters, though i am very super grateful for the happy matters, and of course, all the lessons learned. I guess it's a lost and gain thing.
But really, am very glad =).
Happy New Year (^^ )!!♪~~