Thursday, December 11, 2008

Interesting point to note.

Apart from a high fever when i was a wee little gal (?), which lasted quite long from memory... and a painful one, because i hated oat very very much, and the only thing i can eat was oat. My mom had to chase me around the house just to get me to take one spoon of oat. Naturally, i cried like the world is coming to an end.

Last Sat, since i was sick, mom made oat for me, and so... i voluntarily took some.
I almost puke.
And made a point that oat and my stomach are just not meant to be, no matter how old you are.

I was "sick" for a record of 5-days. Wow.
I've never gotten sick for so many days before ok. Seriously. Even though it's just on-off mild fever from Saturday to Tuesday, then slight cold on Sunday, cold recovered but cough and sore-throat came on Monday, better on Tuesday... and Wednesday (today)... no voice.
Damininee.
But somehow there's no stopping me blabbing to my heart's content despite the croaky totally weird voice.
I love it especially when i answer the phone. My dad paused for a brief second (probably wondering if he dialed the wrong number) before remembering i was sick XD!!

On the PLUS SIDE... i get to watch all the cartoons i want (except 4.30pm-5.30pm when my grandma watches her Hokkien drama... blech... trust me if i never invade her other tee-vee time, she will watch her Hokkien drama the whole day) up till the time i go to bed.

The BAD part is... I'VE WATCHED EVERY SINGLE BLOODY EPISODE OF SPONGEBOB AND FAIRLY ODD PARENTS OUT THERE (WHEN I'M HEALTHY) THAT NO EPISODES IS NEW TO ME ANYMORE!

Why can't they rerun super old seasons? Or maybe new episodes cepat sikit?
Even the live-comedy-action-series i watched on Disney Channel. They seem to enjoy rerunning episodes i've watched before, despite the fact i haven't watch like... more than half of the other episodes.

Oh well, can't complain.
Nobody asked you to glue yourself to the television when cartoons are showing.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e