Monday, August 08, 2005

Another short entry...

Hehehe, now in "The Web" using internet again; staying back again to finish up some IB stuffs and also later going to "Pasar Seni" aka "Central Market" to meet someone who'll help me to buy the latest w-inds. single ler!!! Hope get poster XD!!!~

Don't talk about that first, talk about another sad point... my house internet spoil T_T...

Bro say the modem spoil dee, don't know why, but hope can fix ASAP ler; i can't stand the agony of not using internet at home when i want to, although i seldom use now dee -o-|||...

And now got the IB stuffs, somemore i think must get it done by tomorrow ne 0_0!!! Last resort, if i can't find everything i need by now (And what am i doing now typing this -o-|||...), later going to borrow me cous Ya Ya's laptop and go Starbucks finish it up!!! Ganbatte ne XD!!!~

Ooh, on a happier note, although internet spoil dee, yesterday i went to the PIKOM PC Fair in KLCC (Kuala Lumpur Convention Center, but near KLCC and the Mandarin Oriental Hotel neeways!!!) with me bro and cous, and i bought my MP3 dee XD!!!~ And also a new 80GB harddisk XD!!!~

Its Creative MuVo 200 Chameleon; i think limited edition??? Neeways the part there can change colour one ler (Going to put the pic up soon too!!!~)!!! So happy ne X3!!!~ I think quite a good bargain also (Not exactly bargain, just go, enquire and buy dee; so fast until now i still @v@ of happiness XD!!!~)!!!~

Heeee, another "Baby" XD!!!~

But sadly... today second day of using nya... dropped twice dee T-T... but luckily not very high ler, pray pray hope hope no problem X0!!! I so sakit hati see my baby fall down ToT...

MUST BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME XO!!!~


Hoooo, now got 3 main babies dee =3!!!~ Let me add my list of "babies" here first!!!~

#1 - My car (Well, owned by me bro, but i guess i can call it MINE =P!!!~) named AE86 XD!!!~
#2 - My new camera with no name XD!!!~
#3 - My new CREATIVE MP3 XD!!!~


Muahaheeeeeee XD!!!~


Ooh, better add the Initial D band thingy to my MP3 to avoid any future accidents (Choy!)!!! At least got the thing can hang onto my hand safetier???

Although i don't feel like using the Initial D band thingy (Want to simpan nice nice X3!!!~), but what to do, for my beautiful baby XD!!!~

Its worth it nya ^-^!!!~


Hmm... not exactly short nya this one @.@... hehehe...

3 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

wah got new mp3 player, how big the size? i mean the size of the mp3 drive. Finally got new HD ... good good ... well at least now you can use a new HD when ur internet is back on. Didn't your bro get a new modem from the convention center?

eiko-chan said...

Nah, its the Streamyx stuffs nya, my brother fixed it dee lor, so yeap, can online dee =3!!!~

However, i don't know what i did to my template, i can't access to my Blog's main page from my com ne @.@... if i enter through my post page can, but just main page cannot... confusing @.@...!!! Thats why i left a msg here instead of my Chatterbox!!!

Hehe, i have to take everything out from D drive first then only can install the new one T.T... only got 2 slots and though got new HD, the com's still very slow (Cannot upgrade to XP too T_T...)... bro refuses to get new ram T-T...

Ooh, me mp3 is 1GB!!! Hee, quite a good offer @v@??? Happy XD!!!~

wHOisBaBy said...

OK OK ... so I can call your mom on the sipphone then?

do you know what is your computer speed? P2 or P3? I know is very slow. Even with bigger HD may not be fast enough. Just big enough for your to store more stuff.

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e