Saturday, February 23, 2008

13.

People say i'm crazy.

Some say i'm mad.

Others ask if it's worth it.












I say it's worth everything i've been through just for today.
I love ELF, and am so proud to be one of them.
And most of it all...
I love my 13 Boys.
They are just so beautiful and precious, i love them so so much.
Words couldn't describe how i feel about them right now.
.
.
.
ps: Oh yah, i just got officially married to all of them today. It's not just a saying anymore. I'm married to them now. Officially.
And yes, again, to YoungWoon and SiWon.
I'm not kidding you, we i proposed to them, and they did it in return, marriage proposals accepted... so yeah, we're married aren't we?.
I love them so much.
Now i'm...
Mrs Park, Kim, Han, Kim, Kim, Shin, Lee, Lee, Lee, Choi, Kim, Kim and Jo.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its good to be married (-_―V)!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e