Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ugh...

I haven't been blogging much lately yah =P?

Have been busy, me apologies, but anyways, a slight update...

Last Sunday, HeeChul got attacked by this idiotic pure-bred "apparently-costs-RM1000" neighbour's cat.
What kinda pissed me off was that nobody actually cared when they hear the noise of cat-fights outside... somemore it was REALLY LOUD (just by the gate)...

I was busy at the moment, but being HeeChul's omma, the one who is constantly paranoid about her and worries about her and fuss about her all-the-time, i yelled for my mom to help me see (if its HeeChul), but mom was upstairs and didn't reply, so the next moment i throw away everything else at hand and rush to the "source" of the commotion, and my worries came true.

The expensive-but-idiotic-cat trapped HeeChul to a corner and was attacking her, but luckily, being a feisty one herself, she defended herself with all her might!

I shoo-ed the "expensive chicken" (and henceforth, that is what he shall be called for life) away (seriously, he see you nya he runaway adee - very cowardly), and walked to HeeChul. I was going to carry her but she hissed even when i touch her, something she never do, except if she's really really scared (to protect herself)!! But once she realized its me, she quickly ran into the house!

Anyways, now she has some scabs around her body (THREE - the last i counted), and my poor baby (ㅠ.ㅠ)... i was really scared and paranoid!! Even though the first i found (on her head) is just one small little wound... but still... she's my little precious!!


Seriously, i love cats and all, but if i see that expensive chicken near me house again, i'm going to give it a good kick up the ass!!

My baby is most important; anyways, its not a "racist" thing, its a personal thing.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e