Monday, July 09, 2007

Happiness is...

행복는...

... when your 13boys sang LIVE on MBC Music Core and was SUPER WONDERFUL in it XD!

And also you can see at the beginning of the clip the big husband bullying the little husband XD!
That it can wake me up from my beauty sleep to see RyeoWook singing beautifully!

Hehehe!

Ah, !~


Nothing makes me much more prouder and happier than when my boys sing LIVE =)!

They CAN sing LIVE, admist other fools' beliefs, but whatever, i know they can, they know they can, and they know i know is ENOUGH adee =D! Hehehe!~

I LOVE my boys and are so proud of them!~

Ah, !~


RyeoWook is especially cute, as always XD! CUTE!~

Hehehe, and YoungWoon looks like an overgrown Mario Bros character in the performance XD! CUTE!~

FishyHae looks like an overgrown school boy dancing happily with his hat XD! CUTE!~

EunHyuk's hair XD! CUTE!~

JongWoon acting cute behind HeeChul XD! CUTE!~

And the rest has so much 애교 i'm not surprised i could get so !~

Ah, !~


Yeah, superly promoting their new song 행복 (Happiness) now =D!

A cover version from H.O.T.'s!

And of course, being me and VERY BIAS, i prefer Super Junior's version alot alot alot XD!

Also with the fact that the MV is so freaking cute, and you see my 13boys dancing around cutely inside!

Check out the MV yah XD!~

Guarantee HAPPINESS XD!~

I know it because apart from the title , Cherrypie and i had watched it almost more than 20-30 times* adee, so we know whether or not it guarantees XD!~ Teehee!~
*varies between in a day, an hour or in-a-row!

Ah, !~


The song will be in SMTOWN's latest album: 2007 SUMMER SMTOWN!

Remember to buy it if you like GOOD MUSIC!

I love Summer alot, and so this album is so for me except for TVXQ's and KangTa's cover versions, because i don't like winter and their songs are more Christmassy feel!!

I especially love UNDER THE SEA from the album!

My type of song XD!~

However, being un-bias this time, i love both the original version and this version =D!

Ah, !~


And ooh ooh, OUR JONGWOON-YAH SHINE IN THE MV XD!~

HIS SO FREAKING CUTE IN IT! Like RyeoWook and KyuHyun XD!~

Now its time to push ShinDong up!

ShinDong has always shine much more, and in fact, much more than JongWoon honestly, due to more exposure and less Batman!
Though i don't like the fact newer fans always push him aside, hmph!

I'll admit i didn't bother getting to know him earlier, because i wasn't a "full" SuJu fan then, only knowing and liking a few members... but once i became the 13-member SuJu fan i am now, i became so protective of all of them that if me and another person were to talk bad about SuJu, only ONE will survive and that will be me =D!~

Yeah, i'm bias and protective, its rather a one way thing so if you don't like this go find your own group! And i'll be respectful like you had been to me and not talk bad about your favourite group (provided if i don't like that group) =)!

Yeah, i know, i scare myself sometimes too (=v=")... hehehe! Over-protective!~
Luckily CherryPieJung is there to "console" me! She feels the same too, but is much more rational to get over-agitated by worthless-opinions!~ Hahaha!

Ah, THE MV!

Ah, !~


Ah, gotto go now!

People, remember to watch THE MV! Hehehe!~

Really Super Junior-ly good ne XD!

Ah, !~


MY BOYS ARE THE BEST XD!~

THE MV YAH!~

Ah, !~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e