Sunday, July 29, 2007

pan-chan: "Konnichiwa! Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! "

Hello everyone!
This is the ever-lovable, cutest, most good-looking, adorable, handsome, beautiful, pretty, sweet, elegant, sexy, sporty, and allllll~~~~~ the cutest, good, nice, great and BEST panda in the world, pan-chan =D!

HELLO!

I'm sure most of you know me, but some of you might not know me, though i'm so famous, but i shall forgive you guys, not everyone is up to date! I have a very "big heart" anyways not to go after my subjects for such small matter =D!

I'm eiko-chan's alter-ego#1 and best friend pan-chan XD!~

I'm so cute!~

I am actually a V.I.P. - Very Important Panda, so i'm really busy and have much better things to do rather than blogging here for for that witch, but as a best friend and to the demands of all my fans around, i guess should come here to say hello to my loyal subjects =D!

Hello little people!

And anyways, on behalf of my PR eiko-chan, who has finally gotten sick as always thanks to her bad sleep times, she said just today she felt as bad as hearing me singing...
...
Hmm, i think her sickness is infecting her brain as well, i mean, my singing is the best in the world, thus, the bad part must be from hearing her alter-ego#2 kimchi singing.

This is the main culprit!

It must be.


So anyways, she, eiko-chan, is complaining now for... whatever reasons...

She always complain, she loves complaining!
Like how spaced-out she felt just now, how bad she felt when she woke up this morning, to last week on how she had to come back from Bangkok, to when she appeared late and missed the beginning of Transformers by about a few seconds or something like last three weeks or something...
... and now she's complaining how KangKing's showing too much skin that she's gonna give her a piece of her mind when he gets back.

If she gets 10sen for everytime she complains about something, i'm sure she can be the next J.K. Rowling adee =D!

Wow, Jo kimchi Rolling!~

So anyways, now she's complaining how she was so busy (more like SPACED OUT) these past few days, she is so "outdated" on SuJu news that now she's screaming her head off complaining that she missed killing KangIn for falling sick and didn't tell her.

Couldn't blame her not noticing, since its hard to notice anyway, seeing that KangIn was hospitalized, but then he left the hospital as soon as possible just so he could go for his radio show...

His reason, "He didn't want miss a show that his name is associated with..."

Sometimes i wish Super Junior would stop being so professional and rest whenever they can... Hmph!

Like the time ShinDong resumed recording episodes for the show "Bbo bbo bbo", even though he was just discharged from the hospital like a few days prior to the accident and all SuJu members are supposed to be stop all their activities!

Now she's complaining how they don't take care of themselves!

You so smart you go there to take care of them lar! HAH!~

But anyways, i sincerely pray that she couldn't get her hands on any one of them.
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!~


Anyways, why talk about her now, the reason why i'm blogging for her now is to do a tag!

Initially this tag was made for her, but i shall do it now so my loyal subjects can get to know me better! I'm so considerate =D!

8 Random Facts About Me!
1. I am eiko-chan's alter-ego.


2. kimchi is my best friend.

But i'm MUCH BETTER than him.
Not to forget much more good-looking.
Cute.
All the good stuffs!~


3. I am a Super Junior fan, and kimchi is a TVfXQ! fan, having famously abducted eiko-chan's "All About DongBangShinKi" DVD before!




4. I was famous in Japan, still am now, and all this craze about me is starting in Thailand too now! Conquering the world with my pan-ness!~~

Embrace the pan-ness people!~


5. I love my wife, Usagi-pon!

Sorry ladies, this panda is off the market!~


6. The three of us; me, kimchi and Usagi-pon form the "Ultra-kimpanpon" gang from Japan!
Usagi-pon came first from Japan in eiko-chan's smelly luggage.
Then i came from Japan in Hironobu's smelly luggage.
And kimchi came in a big, possibly smelly, container from Japan.
Hmm, shouldn't we be named the "Smelly-kimpanpon" gang then?


7. I like the book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!

They taste good!


And finally!
8. My lifelong dream is to have the whole world worship me for my greatness.

Along with my good side-kick kimchi!

Mind, as great as i am now, some people (lets say like the one who goes with the name eiko-chan!!) say she rather worship ice-cream than me!
Hmph, maybe i should hide all her SuJu stuffs (sell and make KACHING!~), lets see who'll have the last bite!


Hope everybody enjoyed my presence in her puny Blog =D! I know i'm so lovable! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!~

Please anticipate my next appearance!~ I know you guys can't get enough of me and can't wait, but just be patient ok? I'll be back as soon as possible!

Bye my loyal subjects!



ps: This Blog was initially written a couple of months ago... but she didn't get round in collecting the pics and all till now I had to edit the whole thing. Waste my precious time nya!

Typical procrastinator!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e