Friday, March 03, 2006

Have you ever met a CAT...

... who loves to watch K-drama???

Dogs i believe... because this lady's dog in Shin-chan's comic loves to watch the k-drama Summer Sonata or something (Shin-chan's version of Winter Sonata ^^;;...)... but cats???

I don't believe cats love to watch K-drama, until i met kimchi...

Trust me, he LOVES Gung!!!

Throughout the entire series i've watched, he has been sitting next to me watching it!!! And his really excited about it, especially when the Prince and Princess very sweet X3!!!~


The cat who loves Gung ^^;;...

And now, he wants me to call him 전하 o(=v=")o...


But thanks to Gung, i managed to get my DBSK FIRST DVD BACK =D!!!~ Which kimchi has been guarding so tight, i didn't even get to touch it o(T-T)o...


So one day, i purposely played Gung, and kimchi quickly find a good seat infront of my monitor, and sat down to watch it!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Muahahaha, he is paying FULL ATTENTION to the drama XD!!!~

So while he was watching... i reach out, and... hehehe...



Took back my DBSK FIRST DVD =D!!!~

VICTORY XD *smirks*!!!~


And the silly cat still don't know a thing XD!!!~


DVD missing, but he is too busy watching Gung to notice =P!!!~

Thanks Gung X3!!!~


~~

(This story is BEFORE the story above!!!)

Last night, kimchi bought the DBSK FIRST DVD back to my room...

pan-chan saw it, and was curious what it is...


pan-chan: "What issit??? BENTOU o(*v*)o???"

So, kimchi introduced DBSK FIRST DVD to pan-chan...


kimchi: "Tada!!!~"
pan-chan: "WOW!!!~"

pan-chan decides that he likes it too...


pan-chan: "Suki suki!!! I like!!! Because it is just like bentou box nyan X3!!!~"

Then kimchi and pan-chan both form a team "ultra-kimpan", because both are from Japan and Ultraman is from Japan as well...

The reason for the formation is to prevent ME from touching the DVD o(T-T)o...


"ultra-kimpan" PROTECT!!!

Although, i DID manage to take... because one of the "ultra-kimpan" was too obsessed with Gung =D!!!~


Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha XD!!!~

... back to the original story, ehem...


pan-chan is "hiao-ing" with my DBSK DVD o(=.=")o...


pan-chan: "I LIKE!!! Remind me of bentou box X3!!!~"

I am ANGRY... because kimchi allows pan-chan to hug it and all, but don't even let me TOUCH it!!! AND I WAS THE ONE WHO BOUGHT IT!!!

So in a rage of fury, i pushed the box, and it fell on pan-chan =D!!!~

HAHAHA, SPLAT ON pan-chan XD!!!~


pan-chan: "HELP ME HELP ME X3!!!~"

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XP!!!~

...

Bo-liao o(=v=")o...


p/s: BTW, i've successfully contracted the "Auntie-Goong-virus" from Auntie, which made me repeat the drama a few times (But only the parts i love, Auntie has been repeating the WHOLE SERIES THREE TIMES o(@.@)o... manyak time lar you!!!)...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e