Monday, March 27, 2006

Suppose to sleep now...

... but i just NEED to post something here, NOW...

...

I was watching some new clips of Shinhwa-oppas i got, and...

My DongWan-oppa IS JUST SO FREAKING CUTE X3!!!~
So do HyeSung-oppa and JunJin-oppa o(^-^)o!!!~

But HyeSung-oppa is just so mean to him!!! Which made me think of this pic, WHICH I LOVE ALOT!!!


Their expression are just so purr-fect!!!~
DongWan-oppa is mad he got "bullied", and HyeSung-oppa is happy and proud of his accomplishment???
*
YoungJi faints*...


HyeSung-oppa the champion!!!~


Yah, MinWoo-oppa is so gentleman, funny and cute, at the same time, in another clip!!!~


MinWoo-oppa has FOUR HANDS *gasps*!!!~


Ok, enough pointless blabberings, GO TO BED STUPID YoungJi!!!

!@#$%^&*...


p/s: JunJin-oppa, stop kissing my HyeSung-oppa... WTH XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e