Wednesday, March 29, 2006

There's something i want to say...

But i forgot about everything now o(=v=")o...

Trust eiko-chan to be so forgetful... !@#$%^&*...
Yes, its "only-me" !@#$%^&*...

I was watching some Shinhwa-oppa clips this morning while eating breakfast, prior to coming to college...
Argh, i have my OSSLT (Ontario Secondary School? Literacy Test - something like that...) later at 9pm... FIGHTING eiko-chan kimYoungchi!!!

Yes, the Shinhwa-oppa clip i watched this morning...
HyeSung-oppa very rajin... he woke up, changed into a suit (But still wearing his sleeping pants o(=v=")o...) and started singing to the camera! Though, the first two times his voice "went-out-of-tone", but he managed it the third time! FIGHTING OPPA! YOU'RE THE BEST XD!~
He was singing some english songs (Need to re-check what song it is!), and OMG, SO CUTE X3!~
And also when he sang wrongly, his expression... oppa is just too cute X3!~~
My little Crabby XD!~
*immitates HyeSung-oppa and dances the crab dance*...

I notices something in MinWoo-oppa's room!
The keyboard in his room, i think its the same-keyboard in his house now?
Wow, if it is, must be very long adee? Since the clip is quite old adee!~

Argh... speaking of which...
I LOVE MINWOO-OPPA'S HOUSE (Current one...)!!!
Its just so... BEAUTIFUL!!! I LIKE o(T-T)o!!! I WANT o(ToT)o!!!
The glass, the spacious environment, the kitchen... ARGH!!! I LOVE THE GLASS WINDOWS!!! MADE THE WHOLE HOUSE SO BRIGHT!!!
I love bright bright houses, plus loads of windows =(... nevermind the cleaning... I LOVE HIS HOUSE!!!
But view-wise, i prefer DongWan-oppa's old house punya view!!! I think its facing the lake or the sea??? Facing lake or sea or river one, I LIKE ALSO!!!
Plus the fact that i use-to-stay-there-last-time-with-my-owner, i miss the beautiful view =(...
Hehehe, and also when DongWan-oppa sits at the window-sill looking at the view, drinking some drinks and pretending emo... CUTE X3!~

Mwehehe, i'm going to fly to Korea and kidnap MinWoo-oppa's house... plus his HDTV (I LIKE TOO =D!!!~)... hehehe *grins wickedly*...

WTH o(=v=")o... i think i'm having "post-exam-syndrom!@#$%^&* " whatever you call it lar!!! I'm going bonkers now o(>.<")o!!!
Hope i don't go crazy... or worst, FALL ASLEEP, during the exam later o(>.<)o!!!
This exam is bloody big, and bloody important, so... FIGHTING!!!

!@#$%^&*...


Mom went to US adee btw... for 2 weeks somemore...
Whose gonna tend to my Winnie-the-Pooh-honey-tummy =(...
Mom gets to see Baby Brandon too... I WANT TO SEE MY BABY NEPHEW TOO o(T-T)o!!!
*Waiting patiently for Baby Brandon's first-visit to his dear mommy's hometown?*
*hinthintAnnajiejiehint*
*And also Baby Ethan XD!!!*
*hinthintKaijiehint*
*And also the stuffs mom will be getting for me from US XD!!!~*
...
THIS IS SO BO-LIAO AGAIN, OMG o(>.<")o!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e