Friday, March 10, 2006

The drama-watching freaks...

kimchi likes "Goong"...

Obsessed kimchi!!! Like me =P!!!~

And Shin-gun likes "My Name is Kim SamSoon"...

Sorry, used handphone to take this pic and lighting plus resolution isn't really good ^^;;...

Drama-watching freaks!!!

Hmm... though the irony is... i'm also calling myself when i call them that o(=v=")o... hehehe!!!

Ooh no... i watched Goong ep18 without telling kimchi... i'm so going to kena later o(@.@)o... the stupid cat loves Goong too much X3!!!~

Must hide from him the fact that Goong ep18 is out =P!!!~


p/s: More siao pics later =D!!!~ As soon as i'll be able to upload the pic to my own com and USE my own com o(=.=")o... older brother invasion now X0!!!

Poor me =(...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e