Thursday, March 09, 2006

Tokyo Holiday and Uninvited Guest!!!~

I've been watching DBSK's Banjun drama!!! IT WAS HILARIOUS X3!!!~

As someone in wflforums said before, i've died and gone to heaven watching those!!! IT IS JUST TOO FUNNY XD!!!~

I was watching Tokyo Holiday midnight last night in my room using Kat's laptop, and it was so suffering because i can't laugh out loud since she is sleeping!!! I tried to stiffle my laugh and it sounded MORE WEIRD INSTEAD!!! Finally, Kat reveal that she had not sleep yet to laugh at me because my laughter was very funny!!!~

Auntie, you REALLY should watch Tokyo Holiday!!! JaeJoong-oppa... JunSu-oppa and ChangMin... FUNNY XD!!!~


Uninvited Guest was funny too, but it freaked me out at one part because they imagined a ghost wanted to meddle with their recordings!!! And the ghost was so scary 0_0... until when they thought the ghost did some mistake and deleted the recordings instead of meddling with it o(=.=")o...

YunHo-oppa wears apple pattern undies o(=v=")o... hahaha!!!

Their imagination really very good inside both dramas X3!!!~ But acting can improve =P!!!~ Though their cuteness rule over EVERYTHING!!!~ SO CUTE XD!!!~

And btw, if that is what JaeJoong-oppa really likes, ME AND HIM LIKE THE SAME BAN-CHAN XD!!!~ Some pickled carrot/ radish!!! I love it X9!!!~


OH MY GOD, HILARIOUS XD!!!~ LOVE IT!!!~


p/s: Although i've gotten Micky's Banjun drama Lost in Time or something, i can't bring myself to watch it o(=.=")o... because... ARGH!!!

eiko-chan, WAKE UP!!! DON'T SO "SMALL-MINDED" AS AUNTIE AMANE PUTS IT o(><)o *slaps self*!!!

But i really can't watch lar o(T-T)o... i watch nya my heart feels like breaking o(=.=")o...

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e