Wednesday, March 29, 2006

믿어요

I love this song...

... and i love this part the most...
Girl... Let me pray that my love is for you...
I'll give all my love to you...
If you trust me...
... especially because its said by "You-know-who" (Oi, not Voldemort lar, WTH!!!)... just love it...

My darling YuCheon...
My darling ChangMin...
My darling YunHo...
My darling JaeJoong...
My darling JunSu...

... and this song is the first song i've heard from TVXQ!... and although TVXQ! attack didn't "appear-immediately" after that, i'm sure nobody would've guess... that from that moment on... it has started to attack... *smiles*...

~~

I'm feeling naughty today, hehehe, so i'm going to to disturb the peaceful mind of my peaceful minded Mi-Ui darling...

... suddenly Eric-oppa appears and say "Hoi kid, what YOUR Mi-Ui darling? Mine lar!"
!@#$%^&*...
HOI AJUSSHI, WHO YOU CALLING KID, KID???
...
Nobody would understand this... nvm forget about it, wth XD!!!

Yes, hehehe...

*grins beautifully to everyone*...
MINWOO-OPPA...
MINWOO-OPPA...
MINWOO-OPPA...
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
MINWOO-OPPA
KIM DONGWAN
SHIN HYESUNG
JUNG PILKYO
...

Oh, love X3!!!~

...

OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME TODAY???

As a wise-cat once said...
Psycho studying for psycho test tomorrow...
... it'll never be the same again...
WTH XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e