Monday, March 13, 2006

DANGEROUS LOVE

Oppa, what is DANGEROUS LOVE???
This is a question i ask JaeJoong-oppa last week, eversince i watch the preview of this week's Banjun Drama...

Today... ITS FINALLY OUT!!!

Watch DANGEROUS LOVE here!!! JAEHOJI LOVE X3!!!~

And although i've said, i prefer not to watch certain clips because there aren't any subtitles available, THIS I REALLY CANNOT WAIT!!!

MUST WATCH NOW WITH OR WITHOUT SUBS XD!!!~ Waited one whole bloody week for it X3!!!~

JAEHOJI LOVE XD!!!~~ Muahahahahahahahahaha X3!!!~


p/s: I don't know whats wrong with me, and WHY i post SO MANY POSTS today... maybe kisiao adee... need Dr YuCheon =P... Muahahahahahahahaha!!!~

pp/s: The name "Sai yee yee" is taken by Kaijie, so Brandon can't call me that !@#$%^&*...
I was thinking "kimchi yee yee", or just "kimchi", whaddya think??? Cute right XP???

ppp/s: Check out my earlier post of the pics i photoshopped!!! I photoshop until so nice, no promotion how can =P!!!~


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Kisiao kimchi signing off now =P!!!~ Next post will be later in the afternoon??? Now is DANGEROUS LOVE time XD (And sleep time also o(=v=")o...)!!!~

BTW, NGs here and here =3!!!~ But i think its the same lar... anyways...

DANGEROUS LOVE!!!~ NYAN X3!!!~ Muahahaha!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e