Friday, March 17, 2006

인사

I'm supposed to be sleeping now... but i can't...

Listening to 인사 now... by JaeJoong...

I love this song... especially after i read and understood the meaning of the song...

Its lyrics may not be "deep", but its different to everyone... everyone is different... whats most important is how the person who listens to the song feels about the song...

My heart breaks everytime i hear this song... even listening to the instrument-version hurts...

... and especially when i heard JaeJoong's voice...

... especially when i remember ChangMin's looks in that preview... how his feelings are...

... especially when i heard ChangMin's voice in the TVXQ! version... thanks Auntie for it btw...

... listening to ChangMin's voice made my tears fall out...


The lyrics are simple, but when you feel it, you can really feel it...

The sweetness of first love... the innocence of first love... the lost of first love...

The lost of the only love in your life...

I understand how JaeJoong must've felt when he sang the song...

How HyunBin's character in the movie Millionaire's First Love must've been...


In stories i wrote, i somehow like to end it with one-character either leaving or... so can i say i understood that feeling? Even though i've never written one with an ending, but the ending was in my head... and in my heart... all along...

I think thats the reason why the last banjun drama episode is using 인사 as its song... the lost of ChangMin's first love in the drama...

I wonder if i'll ever watch it... seeing my MinMin hurt hurts me...


I finally understood what does it mean by "singing-with-emotion"... JaeJoong-oppa, kamsahapnida...


But damn again, JunSu made me went -__-" and lost all the emo-ness when i heard his voice... wth...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e