Sunday, March 26, 2006

Of the sweetest and cutest thing in life!!

Went back to Penang over the weekends for "Cheng Meng"! Without my 2nd bro though cause he had to work!

This is what my Kumama (2nd Aunt!) told me when we were at our sort-of "ancestor-house":
Carson (My cute little Ultraman nephew!!!) stays with my Kumama (His grandmother), and one day, my cute little Carson says this:
UltramanCarson says: "I love Jo Jo-yeeyee!" - AIN'T THIS THE SWEETEST THING YOU'VE EVER HEARD XD???
Kumama asks: "Why do you love Jo Jo-yeeyee?"
UltramaCarson says: "Because Jo Jo-yeeyee loves me!"

OMG, I PRACTICALLY MELTED AT THE SPOT WHEN MY KUMAMA TOLD ME THAT X3!!!~ But of course, the "control-factor" is very VERY important o(^o^)o (Though, tell me about the "control-factor" when i'm watching TVXQ! or Shinhwa, i'll totally forget about it XP!!!~)!!!~
Though still... YAH X3!!!~

I love my UltramanCarson too!!!~ YAH XD!!!~
And he said all those after i "pretend-to-take" his Ultraman stickers when he came over to KL o(;o;)o...
*sobs-in-guilt*...
I promise i'll stuff him with Ultraman (My fave too X3!!!~) when i see him the next time!!! YAH X3!!!~


Just a short one now, i'll update it soon, after i load some pics from my PDA!!!~
Have some big assignment for World Issues class!!! FIGHTING!!!~

Now... time for X-Man XD!!!~


p/s: Auntie loves LoveLetter, so she is Love-Woman, who got admitted to Love-butan, and met Mun JungHyuk there, they fell in Love and got married and Auntie gave birth to Mun JangHyuk...

It just came like that, don't ask o(^^;;)o...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e