Saturday, March 25, 2006

Its fun to watch sports!

Especially when you watch it with some of your closest friends =D!~

Went out yumchar around Bandar Sri Damansara area with ShiYin, SzeYin, Julie, ChunTuck and KokWeng (Julie's bf!)! Our usual "sort-of-weekly" yumchar session!
Haha, and as usual, the "main-part" of the yumchar session is... BULLY JULIE *grins*! We just can't get rid of that "habit"! But of course, must thank Julie for being such a good sport too!~

Afterwards, we attacked Sze's house, FINALLY ATTACKED HER ROOM AFTER WANTING TO ATTACK FOR SO LONG, and we watched the Melbourne 2006 Commenwealth with her parents!

So fun, supported Malaysians (Malaysia Boleh XD!~), start comparing diving-skills and gymnastic-skills between players (If not players, takkan ourself??? I think we'll be in the hospital before the game even ends ^^;;...), critisizing "some-players" (Because they were playing against Malaysia! And "being-patriotic", of course must support our own dear country right XP???), asking questions about lawn bowling no one seem to know ^^;;... but it was still fun!


Argh, Auntie want to BBQ me in her dreams o(>.<")o!!! Cannot Auntie, later my oppas and MinMin bite you!!!
And they'll say: "Hoi, why didn't invite me to the BBQ party?"
...
OPPAS AND MINMIN, YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO SAVE ME AND NOT JOIN-IN THE BBQ... ARGH!!!
Nvm, i'll avoid Auntie tonight XP!!!


I was watching Shinhwa-oppas' Brand New performance just now! However, i didn't watch to the end, because the part HyeSung-oppa was singing real-high ("~~ Just one never let you go~~"... LIVE XD, i went o(*v*)o and stopped the vid and came to post this already!!!~ OMG, MY OPPA XD!!!~

You must really watch it to "get-the-feel"!!! I love the song Brand New also so, YAH XD!!!~

Can't wait for their latest 8th album!!! FIGHTING OPPAS X3!!!~


Let me go finish Gung first...
Although Auntie and Loo2 also told me to watch it next week, wait for the final episode first (Auntie even warned me that i need tissue 0_0!!!)... BUT I CAN'T WAIT LAR X3!!!~

My Shin-gun!!! That bloody MoToot's going to BBQ him... AND SHE DIDN'T INVITE ME!!!
...
Ok, i sound wrong, ignore me o(^^;;)o...

Anyways, yes, GUNG GUNG GUNG!!! LET ME GO GUNG FIRST XD!!!~
Shin-gun-yah X3!!!~

No worries Auntie, i've got a box of tissues next to me!!! Preparing for an "emo-night" tonight!!!

AJA AJA!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e