Wednesday, March 29, 2006

OSSLT is more important than SPM... WTH!!!

Today was my OSSLT test... and whaddya know... I DIDN'T EVEN FALL ASLEEP 0_0!!! BIG SURPRISE YOU KNOW!!!
And i didn't have enough sleep somemore the night before... GENG ANOT =P???

During SPM, even though i had enough sleep and all, i STILL fall asleep =D!!! Hehehe!!!~

Anyways, OSSLT was fun!!! Its "difficult", but not that difficult in a sense i can answer most of it at an ok-ok comfortable level =D!!!~

How i wish all tests are like OSSLT o(=.=")o... because i prefer english test than other subject test, so instead of going to class and learning about stuffs, we can stay home and read novels =D!!!~
...
Ignore me, i'm thinking bo-liao again o(=.=")o...


BTW, NEVER UNDERESTIMATE DRIVING WOMEN!!!
Especially someone like ME =D!!!~
Ok, i need a title for this post!

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE DRIVING WOMEN!!!
Except some special cases =P!!!

Anyways yes, on Tuesday, i went to college and i only left like, 10 minutes before class starts! So lucky, i found a GREAT PARKING SPOT!
But whaddya know, the length of that spot... is just the length of my car plus abit space nya!

And people who know me, or know my car, will know my car is bloody long!

But, genius eiko-chan manage to park it BEAUTIFULLY, all within 5 minutes!
It took quite awhile because really difficult to park ne!!! Can only move abit abit, somemore my car is "extra-long" and also... my bloody "purr-fect-parking-syndrome" o(=v=")o...
I must park purr-fectly one no matter what!!!

Nobody got what i said right??? Good, because i don't get what i just said either =P!!!

ANOTHER POINTLESS ONES XD!!!~

But can't help it XP!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e