Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Of the sweetest and cutest thing in life!! Part 2!!!

Remember that lastx3 post i posted on my little nephew, UltramanCarson? Well, Mei jie, his mom, told me the whole-story of what happened that day!

Carson was in KL over the school-holidays, and at night, Carson, his grandma (Kumama) and his mom (Mei jie) dropped by at my house to take some DVDs.
After Mei jie took the DVDs and left, in the car, Ultraman Carson said this.
Carson: "I like this house."
Mei jie: "Why?"
Carson: "Because this house got alot of things i like."
Mei jie: "What things you like?"
Carson: "Jo Jo-yeeyee! I love Jo Jo-yeeyee!"
Mei jie: "Why you love Jo Jo-yeeyee?"
Carson: "Because Jo Jo-yeeyee love me!"

Mei jie wanted to ask "How you know Jo Jo-yeeyee love you?", but she leave it at there! I laughed like mad, but in ultraman-superman-happiness, when she told me the story! YAH, MY LITTLE ULTRAMAN CARSON X3!!!~

Jo Jo-yeeyee LOVE you alot alot too yo my little UltramanCarson!!!~ Chuuuu o(^ε^)o ~♪~!!!~

*Dances kitty kimchi dance in delight*...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e