Thursday, March 16, 2006

TVXQ! are out...

... to make me cry...

Emo, emo, emo...

When i listen to "One", i can really go emo... Now there's a new song... "InSa" (인사 - Which means "greeting" in korean!), ALSO by TVXQ!... !@#$%^&*...

...

THEY ARE OUT TO MAKE ME CRY ONE o(T-T)o!!!

Especially when JaeJoong-oppa sing it... o(ToT)o...


When i first listen to InSa, i can get emo and felt really sad... NOW, after i've watched the preview of 19th March 2006's Banjun drama... I CAN CRY AFTER LISTENING TO THAT SONG!

ALL BECAUSE OF STUPID GIT SHIM CHANGMIN o(>.<*)o!!!

I love MinMin, his like "a-younger-brother" to me (Though i know him but he don't know me *rolls eyes and crys*...)... which makes ME his "nuna", and so i especially "sayang" him in TVXQ!!

In this Sunday's episode of Banjun drama, THE LAST TVXQ! BANJUN DRAMA, it'll be MinMin's story... and he cried in the story o(T-T)o... HIS STORY IS SO SAD!!! I THINK THE GIRL DIED o(ToT)o!!! Somemore the background song is InSa... the lyrics are really deep and i love the meaning... SO MORE EMO!!!

Although i'm freaking jealous of that girl, BUT I STILL FEEL SAD!!!
Anyway, because i like that girl, so i don't mind (Unlike stupid Micky's in Rainbow Romance!!! I JUST DON'T LIKE THAT GIRL!!! SHE IS SO FAKE!!!)!!!
LET YOU HUG MY MINMIN NYA LAR!!!... Actually, is MinMin hug her... But anyways, still jealous o(=v=")o...


Wah, my Baby Min ar o(T-T)o!!!
I guessed the first pic is MinMin begging the doctor to save the girl, and the lower pic... OMG, was MinMin hugging the girl and then the girl... died?... *cries*...

MinMin's acting may not be top-knotch (=P!), but because his STILL my "chagiyah-dong-saeng", so i specially sayang him, and seeing him like that can make me go all "MY BABY MINMIN YAH!!! DON'T CRY!!!" adee o(=o=")o...


ARGH!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME LAR !@#$%^&*... TVXQ! are out to make me cry!!! And if they DO come to Malaysia, I'LL REALLY CRY!!! I ALREADY IMAGINE MYSELF CRYING THE MOMENT I SEE THEM o(>.<")o!!! Because just touched that I CAN SEE THEM!!!

So emo, wth o(=.=")o...


p/s: This Sunday's episode also includes JaeJoong-oppa's love story! The girl is so pretty nyan o(^-^)o!~
But MinMin's... *cries*...
And also... abit of JunSu's story too, i think...???
His one is with "The-stalker" from the previous story, who was supposedly a "ghost"... came back for him i think o(@.@)o???
And MinMin's girl is also the same "ghost" btw...
Aiyar, you won't understand unless you watch the previous episode lar, so i explain useless o(=.=""")o...

Now must go find the song InSa for Auntie...
I told her i'll send her later... but actually... I DON'T KNOW WHERE I PUT IT o(>.<")o...
Emo adee put everywhere, WTH o(=.=")o...
So malu lar if i tell her i don't know where is it =P... HAHAHA!

ARGH!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e