Sunday, March 12, 2006

SARANGHAE UNNI!!!

I LOVE AMANE!!!
I LOVE JANG MI-UI!!!
I LOVE AUNTIE AMANE!!!

SARANGHAE YO o(^-^)o!!!~
*Auntie faints*
Hahaha XP!!!


p/s: The hair is not-so-bad... for now... wait until i get emo i can complain until the whole world collapse (CHOY!!!)!!!
But it'll get nicer if it grows longer... i hope... don't dare to think anything else but ways to make it nicer o(=v=")o...
Cut my tail or no cut tail???
Mom says cut, Auntie says keep...
I think cut tail maybe balance abit??? Since my whole head is short except the tail... but if cut tail i'll cry and can go emo for years o(=v=")o...

Whatever lar, it'll grow!!! Then CUT AGAIN !@#$%^&*... to a nicer hairstyle!!!
No more "yeah-yeah" hairstyles, i want to go ayu X3!!!~
And when i turn my head my hair can fly around one 8)!!!~ Got what i mean???
o(=v=")o...

... TVfXQ! + Shinhwa-oppa's hair are all longer than mine... ALOT!!!
Except DongWan-oppa's old bald hairstyle =P!!!~
Argh, the agony of a girl having shorter hair length o(=v=")o... ignore me, i'm being pointless again =P!!!~

My head too big, still cannot wear cap regardless of hairstyle o(T=T)o...
Though, i still love trying caps and love buying hats and visors =3!!!~
Nyan X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e