Sunday, March 12, 2006

kimchi the bald cat...

There's a chance DongWan-oppa may NOT be my owner *grumbles*... i probably belong to someone else, or i use-to belong to him?
Eitherways, DongWan-oppa has Guma now (I think Guma is its name?)! I'm Guma also, so lets leave it to that... DongWan-oppa is still my owner, and i love him X3!~

I love the nick kimchi too much to give it up! I'm still kimchi XD!~

Shinhwa's little princess kimchi o(^ω^)o!~

Shinhwa-oppa saranghae X3!!!~

And Auntie's kitty kimchi o(^ω~)o!~

Royal ATTACK XD!!!~

Also, TVfXQ! little princess o(^ω^")o!~

TVfXQ! saranghae =3!!!~

YAH X3!!!~


I know at the beginning of this post i sound emo... WHY? Because i went to cut my hair just now...

From hairy cat to bald cat... lol, wth!~

Auntie said i look like Dragon Ball...
Mom said i look like i have "bo mo" (No hair...)...
My brother said i look like a boy...

!@#$%^&*...

The result of the haircut, although i don't think its that bad, but its not what i REALLY wanted... i think i like that "alot-of-hair" feeling now!
...
Actually i think the main reason of my emo-ness is because...
MY BEAUTIFUL TAIL GOT CUT ADEE o(T-T)o...

Damn bloody short now... MY TAIL o(T-T)o...

I like to cut my hair, fresh hairstyle and all... because i always kept the slogan "Can grow again, so nvm..."...
But now that my tail is cut, i'm not exactly healthy... TILL HOW LONG ONLY MY TAIL WILL GROW?
I purposely leave it long so it so can "become-moustache", and easier for me to meddle around with... now it cannot even touch my nose !@#$%^&*... shouldn't have tease my bro last night that his hair can't "become-moustache", THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL BALASAN o(>.<")o! BLOODY HELL! MY TAIL o(T-T)o!
But the "good-thing" is all the split ends are gone lar =P...

Maybe i should've just opt for that JunKi hairstyle or JaeJoong hairstyle... at least i'll still have my tail o(T-T)o...

Wanted to post pics of me new hairstyle now, but i think i'll let it "hibernate" before showing it off to the public lar... luckily now holiday, and i plan to stay home to "clean-my-room" so...
!@#$%^&* my tail!!!
Anyways, Auntie said it'll look better after it grow longer abit... well, my hair always like that, it won't look good straight from the hairdresser, need a few days to let it grow abit... but still...

MY TAIL WON'T GROW LONG IN A FEW DAYS!

MY TAIL o(T-T)o...


Ok kimchi, ENOUGH! Lets go to the pics =D!~

I was bo-liao enough this morning i started photoshopping a number of pics i REALLY like =3!

I love this pic!!! 3 of my favourite oppas all in ONE pic X3!!!~

YunHo-oppa, DongWan-oppa and JaeJoong-oppa X3!!!~

Hehehe, cute JunSu-oppa!!!~

Nice handstyle =P!!!~

Cute MinMin!!!~

Blur blur MinMin and dorky Micky X3!!!~

Saranghae HyeSung-oppa!!!~

YoungJi asks: "HyeSung-oppa, sarangingayo?" (HyeSung-oppa, perhaps love???)
HyeSung-oppa replies: "Saranghae...
YoungJi ..." (I love you... YoungJi ...)
NYAN X3!!!~

Pabo Micky!!!~

I still don't know why i love this git... !@#$%^&*...


And then... pics below ARE MY FAVOURITE!!!
Need to credit Auntie alot for these pics, KUMAEYO o(^-^)o!~

Shinhwa-oppas, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING o(0_0)o???

HAHAHA, LOOK AT MINWOO-OPPA, ERIC-OPPA AND DONGWAN-OPPA!!!~
I like MinWoo-oppa's expression X3!!!~

Then...
... Eric-oppa and DongWan-oppa...

What are they doing o(0_O)o???

This is DEFINATELY MY FAVOURITE, of ALL Shinhwa pics i have...

Maybe some of you will even wonder... why do me and Auntie love those two dorks...

TADA!!!~

We just LOVE THEM, don't ask... JUST LOVE THEM X3!!!~ LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM XD!!!~
DongWan-oppa and his mirror o(=v=")o...

DORKIES XD!!!~

Saranghaeyo,
Kwon SangWoo-oppa
Eric-oppa
DongWan-oppa
HyeSung-oppa
MinWoo-oppa
JunJin-oppa
Andy-oppa
JaeJoong-oppa
YunHo-oppa
Micky-oppa
JunSu-oppa
and ChangMin!!! 사랑해요 X3!!!~

Haha, MinMin is the youngest, younger than me o(=v=")o!!! So no oppa!!! Instead, he calls me nuna =D!!!~


p/s: The best way to free-yourself-of-emo-ness, is go see DongWan-oppa XD!!!~

He always makes me happy if i get emo o(^-^)o!!!~

사랑해동완오빠 X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e