Thursday, March 02, 2006

東方神起 The First DVD::ALL ABOUT 東方神起

I placed an order just a few days ago... i think on Monday??? For DBSK's first DVD...

And today, when i came home from college, i found a box on my table...


Bomb 0-O??? CHOY!!!

Its from HK... could it be my cousin's cousins from HK knew i love Jay Chou and send me Jay Chou o(*v*)o???

No no, the box is too small to fit him o(T-T)o...

Or maybe its my cousin sis, who went to HK last month, and she send me some stuffs??? Though, she came back already... maybe she like sending through mail???

No no, for what lar...


Anyhow, curious, i opened it...



And i found...

THIS...


OMG *v*!!!~


HOLY KIMCHI MARSHMALLOWS XD!!!~

So happy!!! Its so fast o(*v*)o!!!~ Mom was also surprised, because she said i ordered it just a few days ago, and now...

YEAH o(^o^)o!!!~

But then...

...

kimchi wouldn't let me touch it, let alone OPEN IT and all and watch it, and drool over TVXQ X3~... kimchi WOULDN'T EVEN LET ME TOUCH IT o(ToT)o...


kimchi took over it the minute i took it out... i haven't even touch it properly o(T-T)o...

And it was I, ATASHI, NA, the ONE who BOUGHT IT!!!

!@#$%^&* stupid kimchi o(=.=*)o...


Anyways, oh kimchi, arrive adee o(*v*)o!!!~


YEAH X3!!!~

MUAHAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE o(^ω^)o!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e