Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My three favourite nephews...

... in the whole wide world =D!!!~

First, my dearest Carson boy o(^0^)o!!!~

Calls me "yee yee" XD!!!~
We are the Ultraman fan =D!!!~ But i like the cute version, and he likes the actual version o(^^;;)o...

Then new-born, Baby Brandon o(^-^)o!!!~

Shall call me "sai yee yee" =3!!!~
The pic is like Brandon wondering, "Why my sai yee yee put stars on my head @.@???"... Then he goes, "Oh well X3..." and goes to sleep XD!!!~

And then, Baby Ethan o(^ω^)o!!!~

I shall be called "kai yee yee" X3!!!~
Kai yee yee waiting to see you wear that Mickey Mouse shirt yo (And hopefully Uncle Micky will be there to see you wear it too X3!!!~)!!!~

I'll get to see them this end of the year!!! YEAH X3 *dances*!!!~

Baby Ethan is premature, so have to be put into the box (The incubator right???) and have to put all those stuffs... i see until sim tia lar o(T-T)o... FIGHTING!!!~

Anna jie jie too, GANBATTE!!!~


~~


I damn geng today!!!

As usual, i reached college and have to look for parking. As i was browsing for the cheaper ones outside the shopping mall (If cannot find cheap parking only i'll park inside the shopping mall, which costs around RM3.50 for 3 freaking hours o(@.@)o...), i saw Dad's car parked there outside the mall!

I double check if its Dad's car! Sure it is, Uncle Atan is sleeping inside! So i called Dad to check if he'll be leaving soon, but it turns out its Tracy jiejie who Uncle Atan is waiting for; she's doing some stuffs nearby. Dad's in the office at that time.

Then, hehehe, i called Uncle Atan to ask if his leaving soon. He won't be... then i ask if he can let me take his parking spot!!!

Uncle Atan is very nice, he allow me to takeover his parking spot!!! Then he park next to my car to continue waiting... double parking, but erm, that place always double park one lar so nobody really cared anyway ^^;;...

But yeah, i manage to save on parking =D!!!~ Its not much, but every little bit counts dei!!! Cause if i park inside the shopping mall, it costs RM3.50, i park outside its RM1.50-Rm1.60... of course park outside better lar!!! If i everyday have to park inside, compare to i everyday park outside, different alot ler!!!

Anyways, yeah, I DAMN GENG =P!!!~ Hopefully tomorrow will have a good parking space lar ^^;;...

Now to finish assignments... headache o(@.@)o...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e