Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Banjun-ning!

Argh, last Sunday was the last episode of TVXQ!'s Banjun drama series T-T!

Despite everything that i've said, THAT I WOULD NOT WATCH IT, because of my smelly MinMin (Him crying = me crying = because i sayang him and he hurts = i hurt!!!)... but i still did watch it, when i was finishing my assignment in the middle-of-the-night ^^;;... eventhough i can't understand a single thing they are saying =P!!!~

I slept at 4am on Sunday night/ Monday morning, finishing my board on Great White Sharks!!! But i think i could've finish it around 2am... all because i was watching TVXQ! while doing it XP!!!~

Anyways yes... the banjun drama... VERY =v=""""""!!! I almost fell off my chair because of smelly MinMin's part XD!!!~
But it was so funny, nyan X3!!!~

I almost killed Micky watching that @.@... and JaeJoong too... and especially MinMin... because... WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED THAT ENDING OF MINMIN'S XD!!!


I came home today and rewatch the one with subtitles (Finally, yah X3!!!~)!!! IT WAS SO FUNNY!!! Argh, just love it X3!!!~

Auntie can't stop watching JunKi-oppa's Giordano CF, i can't stop watching TVXQ! Banjun series XD!!!~ ESPECIALLY THE NG!!!~

Rewatch just now, and MinMin's expression, SO CUTE!!! LOVE HIM X3!!!~

BTW, find one fine day when i'm VERY FREE (I haven't finish my psychology's BIG assignment yet T_T!!!), i'll do a post on JunKi-oppa!!!
I "introduced" him to Mei jiejie today, and the results are so funny it gave me an idea to write something!!!~
Just give me a "one fine day" lar ^^;;...


Btw, Clubbox knows i love HyeSung-oppa X3!!!~

The transfer rate was like SO FAST, for the X-Man series which they went to Thailand!!! FOR ALL THREE EPISODES!!! REALLY FAST!!! OMG, JUST LOVE IT XD!!!~

Going to drown myself soon with X-Man XD!!!~

I watched too much of X-Man series over the week, Auntie calls me X-Woman *faints*!!!
But its just TOO GOOD TOO MISS!!! So funny!!! LOVE IT X3!!!~


Gtg now, TVXQ! SARANGHAE NYAN, ja o(^-^)o!!!~

p/s: We had this biodiversity fair for our World Issues class!!! We're suppose to pick a topic we're interested in, and why we should conserve/ support/ help etc that species/ issue/ organization etc!!!

Mine was *drums roll* THE GREAT WHITE SHARK *bam bam bammmm~~~*!!!

So yeah, wait for my that "biodiversity-post"!!! I'll drown everyone with sharks and other cute animals!!!

STOP EATING SHARKS FIN SOUP YOU DUNGUS!!! !@#$%^&*... unless you want to get on my "bad-side" !@#$%^&*...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e