Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Of all the things in the world...

I fart like mad today!

Haha, a little bit "WTH 0_0" as the starting of this post right =P? But its true XP!~


Anyways, yes, i was thinking about something for sometime adee, and i've only posted it now because a great idea came to my mind just now, and we shall NOT waste "great-ideas", for it would be mean =D!~
WTH XD!~

Yes, thinking back, last time when me and Auntie go crazy over OUR Heavenly Prince of R&B (I love him last time, and i still love him now X3!~), Jay Chou, who is like, OUR BIG IDOL, we were "mature" enough to NOT say "His mine" and all those "fangirly-stuffs"... though occasionally, those words DO blurt out sometimes...

But now that we're into korean, a WHOLE NEW GENRE to fangirly... and i DO MEAN fangirly; we have returned back to the "basic-of-what-fangirlies-must-do", and became a slight tad "childish" and started declaring the artists into "MINE" "YOURS" "OURS" "HERS" "HIM"... ok, cancel "HIM", a little weird ^^;;...

Anyways, yes, we're declared the artist as "OURS" and stuffs... like for example:
My TVXQ!!
My Shinhwa!
My Super Junior!
My SS501!
My Kwon SangWoo!
My Jeon JiHyeon!
My HyunBinny!
My Lee JunKi!
My Joo JiHoon!
My Kim JungHoon!
My Kim RaeWon!
My Kim TaeHee!
My Chae TaeHyeon!
My Yoon EunHye!
My Daniel Henney!
My Eugene!
My JiWon!
My Song HaeGyo!
My Kim JongGuk!
My YooHyuk (I think thats his name?)!
!@#$%^&* the list never ends...

And though me and Auntie might say this and might agree with it:
Me: "Wah, your TVXQ!!"
Auntie: "Yes yes *v*!~"
or
Auntie: "Wow, your Shinhwa-oppa!"
Me: "Yes yes *v*!~"

There is ONE THING we'll NEVER EVER say AND NEVER EVER agree...

Me: "Hoi, Auntie, YOUR Mo*toot* lar!"
Auntie: "What mine? Yours lar!"
Me: "No, YOURS!"
Auntie: "YOURS!"
Me: "YOURS!"
Auntie: "YOURS!"

... and it'll NEVER EVER END... until if we come up with a conclusion, which is...

Me: "Eh, not mine, not yours... ITS SAMSOON'S ONE =D!~"
Auntie: "Yes yes *v*!~"
Then we'll shake hands and hug!
Aww, don't you just love happy endings X3?

Mo*toot* belongs to SamSoon =D!~

And from now onwards, i'll take my Shin-gun and Auntie's Yul-gun and our ChaeGyong, and run far far away from SamSoon and her Mo*toot*!!! KIAKIA >.<"!!! ARGH, MO*TOOT* DIDN'T INVITE ME TO THE BBQ PARTY!!!... WTH XD!!!~


p/s: If you didn't watch and isn't passionate about Gung like the THREE of us are, you might never understand the meaning behind this post ^^;;...

pp/s: And yes, trust ME, Kajiwara Eiko or Han YoungJi, to come out with the bo-liaoest post in the whole wide world ^^;;;... hehehe...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e