Friday, August 03, 2007

죄송합니다!

Sorry for the lack of update (sort-of)!
Was halfway through writing my Thailand trip post, which i initially lazy to write one, but because i've taken some pics to Blog adee (Where's my LIFE? Go Thailand also think about Blogging nya!), so better don't waste it!

Anyways, been really really really busy these days, to the extend i haven't watch loads of stuffs in my lappie (>< )! And that includes not watching... jeng jeng jeng... Super Junior for like... a few days!

So you know i've been really busy to have "neglected" my boys like that (>< )! ARGH!~ And i can't even blame Clubbox because in actual fact, Clubbox had actually even helped me "buy some time", because there's some performances and stuff i couldn't get...

Though i manage to get all the more important stuffs, and i frankly prefer my lappie to be bursting with stuffs to watch rather than CB being slow... but whatever...


Apart from that, and also apart from the fact its also because i was slacking downstairs most of the time... my BabyBoy's sick...

I'll be honest, so far from what i can feel, nobody feels his going to make it, even the doctor, despite what he said, i can feel he felt that Boy's not going to make it... but being positive as i always preferred, i believe in Miracle and also, i believe in him...

I was an irresponsible owner, its too late to regret or anything now, so all i can do now is to make sure i be the best mom i could to take care of him and he'll get better, i have faith in him =)!

I can't leave my house for long period of time now because i need to feed him every 3-5 hours or so... preferably gap closer but he doesn't like his food *whacks pan-chan out of frustration*...

Though that said, i'll be out for around 5 hours later... but i'll try to get back ASAP...

Ooh, and I LOVE THE INTERNET!!~
It has been such a lifesaver =)!

And if my boy pulls through, i'm going to worship send his doctor and everyone at the clinic some small token of appreciation, go pray pray at the temple for answering my prayers, read more on how to give provide a healthy diet to all my babies, try find a work to earn more money so i can buy good food for them...

After this experience, i've really learn something important.

Its important to provide GOOD HEALTHY FOOD for your pets. Even if they are a bit costly.

Hey, you can earn back the money you've spent, but you can never "earn" back your baby if they are gone.
You can always be a jackass rebut me by saying i can always get another pet, but *toot* you, it'll never be the same. No two can be one.

And over the heartache of seeing my money flyaway from me every now and then, i would prefer that than seeing my heart flying away in the end.

It hurts so bad it numbs.

And its really important to get a good doctor for them too! Even if its on the costlier side!
Although i love my current vet, i had to say after BoyBoy's 2nd vet visit (to another doctor for second opinion), i prefer this clinic he went to, cause you can see they really care alot.

I'm not saying my current one doesn't care! His a good doctor, and he does do all the necessary explainings, reassurances, answer all the lembutahi questions important questions you ask, but somehow *frowns*... it just doesn't cut... i don't know why but... hmm... maybe its because the new doctor BoyBoy was attended by was so friendly, and he asked alot of question on his background and all, and he didn't mind Boy accidentally peeing on him...

And he was really throughout with everything, and you can see his a very passionate doctor, and its nice to have more good and passionate doctors like him around =)!

And after 2 weeks, i'll have to bring BoyBoy back again to show him that my big boys a tough fighter =)! He needs to do a brief checkup after two weeks anyways...

He pulled through his diarrhea, he'll pull through this one, i'm sure of him =)!

FIGHTING BOYBOY!~


Oh yeah.. and i also haven't cleaned up my room properly (= =")...

I mean, most stuffs up and about, but there's just the odd few drawers and cabinet which i haven't got round tidying =P!

Hehehe... woops?


HO CRAP! I need to wake up early tomorrow BUT i'm still blogging! GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE XD!~
Have been "K.O.-ing" so often i don't know whats it like to wake up early anymore, hahaha!


ps: Oh yah, sorry if my mood gets a bit short these days, please understand!~ Love you guys, 잇힝~!!

pps: I love my boys, they are spoiling me despite my lack of attention (sorta) these days XD!~ Shan't say more (Hint: Check Simba!~)!

Tee-hee!~

I LOVE MY BOYS XD!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e