Tuesday, August 07, 2007

TAG!

Keke, i love doing tags, somehow or rather, i guess its cause i like to CRAP because its SEXY that it... hurts?

GIMME "R" LAR NOW! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gosh, i'm going nuts (= =")...

Anyways, i loveeeee doing tags! I don't know why so don't ask XD! So here's another one from the minihompy which i took the SuJu tag from, and the bottom one is from BiBi's Blog =D!

---
i want to change my name
i like my name
i have a nickname
i don't like that nickname
i'm kind of proud of my face
my eyebrows are thick
my eyelashes are long
i have over 6 piercings
i have piercings on my face
i want to be a star
i want to be a professional athlete
i'm obsessed with brands
i'm too tall
i'm too short
i'm obsessed with manhwa/manga
i've gotten caught in class reading manhwa/manga
i collect letters i receive
i'm a morning person
i'm an evening person
i've gotten under 10 points on a test
i've guessed without reading the problems before
i've gotten allowance that's over $200
i always take pictures with my cell
i can't live without my cell
a teacher's taken away my cell before (but returned)
i memorized all of super junior's names
i'm a dongbangshinki anti
i've gone to school at night before
i've worn mismatched socks before i'm most active at night
i've been to a hospital before
i've broken a bone before
i've liked a person for over a year
i've ridden in an ambulance before
i've gotten a nosebleed in school before
i like older dates
i like younger dates
i like dates who are the same age as me
i've loved someone before
i've called someone while crying before
i have a weird hobby
i've stayed up all night gaming (not bold, because i forgot, but i think i stayed up pretty late before)
i don't have any siblings
i've had an unforgettable embarassing experience (loads, actually)
i'm good at math
i go to school really early (yeah right, if i ever do that, Voldemort will start giving out candies)
i fall asleep in class a lot
i'm christian
i'm buddhist
i'm catholic
i don't have a religion
i have a pet
i'm afraid of dogs
i've been bitten by a dog before
i play an instrument fairly well
i'm tone-deaf
i drink a lot
i'm going to lose weight (pray pray pray)
i've succeeded in a diet before
i've fallen from a huge height before
i've fallen down the stairs before
i've gotten surgery before
i've fallen asleep on the bus before
my school is near my house
i sing well
i can't sing
i'm always last in a race (it depends, but i was 3/4 latest in a marathon before)
my shoe's fallen off after i kicked a ball before
i'm afraid of horror movies
my memories are important to me
i memorize the phone numbers of my friends
glasses don't look good on me
i sleep well anywhere (depends if i'm really tired)
i have really curly hair
i've cried alone in a dark place before
i've locked myself in the bathroom to cry before
i've run away from home for a few days before
i have to admit myself that i'm addicted to the computer Super Junior
i collect money in a piggy bank
i follow trends a lot
my voice is too loud
people say my voice sounds too young
i hate people who do plastic surgery
i have a curfew (sorta)
i'm honest (always do my best!)
i have someone i like
i want to have someone to like
i've cried my heart out before
i watch dramas a lot
i watch anime a lot
i'm good at games
i've gotten lost before (yeah, and what did i do? I laughed like a mad woman (= =")...)
i don't like the dark
i like the nighttime
i believe in ghosts
i'm an ulzzang
i like looking at the mirror i like taking pictures
i like guys with long hair
i like guys with no hair
i like cute guys
i like hot guys
fat guys are okay
people say i'm weird
i like my friends
i have a boyfriend
i've dated someone for over 3 years
i'm a loser
i've never gotten punched before i love my parents i really love someone
i want to love someone
i remember holidays well
i'm kind of smart
i have good memory
i can text really fast i hate it when people text back slowly
i'm a fast runner
i've gained a lot of weight recently
i cry a lot
if i start laughing i can't stop
i always laugh at times where you shouldn't laugh
i hate losing
i like people who take care of me i get annoyed easily i get frustrated easily
i've never fallen asleep in class before (if i bold this, Snape will put on red robes)
i have a friend i can depend on
i don't like secrets
i like math
math is stupid
i love little kids (depends really, some annoy the crap outta me! Those show-offs brats!)
i'm a pervert
i like sleepovers
i like my mom
i like my dad
i goof around a lot
i'm a tomboy
i say what i think (usually)
i'm embarrased a lot
i can never say 'i like you' first i'm shy (sorta, depends)
i'm simple (yet very complicated too in a way)
i have small hands
i'm skinny
i'm tired


SO WHAT AM I DOING HERE NOW (if i'm tired)?

---

From BiBi's Blog!

1) I miss somebody right now.
2) I do not watch tv these days.
3) I wear glasses or contact lenses.
4) I love to play video games.
5) I have tried marijuana.
6) I have been in a threesome.
7) I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
8) I have changed mentally over the last year.
9) I curse.
10) I am totally smart. (in other ways which you shall never know)
11) I have broken someone's bones.
12) I am paranoid sometimes.
13) I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
14) I need money right now.
15) I love sushi.
16) I talk really, really fast.
17) I have long hair.
18) I have lost money in Las Vegas.
19) I have at least one sibling.
20) I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
21) I couldn't survive without Caller ID.
22) I like the way I look. (but there's still some things i would like to change!)
23) I am usually pessimistic.
24) I have a lot of mood swings. (read as "ALOT ALOT ALOT of mood swings!")
25) I have a hidden talent. (since its hidden you shan't know right?)
26) I am always hyper. (it depends, but usually yes, seeing the fact i can get "high" without alcohol, what do you think?)
27) I have a lot of friends.
28) I have pecked someone of the same sex.
29) I enjoy talking on the phone.
30) I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
31) I love to shop.
32) Enjoy window shopping.
33) I would rather shop than eat.
34) I dont hate anyone. (hate is a strong word; not really fond of, who wouldn't have?)
35) I am a pretty good dancer.
36) I am completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
37) I have a cell phone.
38) I believe in God.
39) I am an adrenaline junkie. (as complimented by the ticket-seller guy @ GSC, together with SamSoon, the other day XD!~)
40) I watch MTV on a daily basis.
41) I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
42) I have rejected someone before.
43) I want to have children in the future. (yeah, i mean, there's still time for them to invent a way for our babies to get out without labour pain right =P? Haha, got that from the Shopaholic series XD!~)
44) I have changed a diaper before.
45) I have called the cops on a friend before.
46) I am not allergic to anything.
47) I have a lot to learn.
48) I am shy around members with the opposite sexes. (I'm shy with people i'm not close to, or if i feel i cannot get close to!)
49) I have made a move on a friends significant other or crush in the past.
50) I have tried alcohol before.
51) I own the South Park movie.
52) I would die for my best friend. (but honestly, it all depends really!)
53) I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
54) I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
55) I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
56) Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
57) I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it. (I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT XD!~)
58) I am happy at this moment! (ALWAYS BE HAPPY XD!~)
59) I am obsessed with girls/guys SUPER JUNIOR!~.
60) I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I have ever met.
61) I study for tests most of the time.
62) I am comfortable with who I am right now.
63) I have more than just my ears pierced.
64) I walk barefoot wherever I can.
65) I have jumped off a bridge.
66) I love sea turtles. (REALLY REALLY XD!~)
67) I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
68) Plan on achieving a major goal dream.
69) I am proficient in a musical instrument.
70) I hate office jobs. (sorta, it depends, again)
71) I love sci-fi movies.
72) I think water rules.
73) I went college out of state.
74) I like sausages.
75) I love kisses.
76) I fall for the worst people.
77) I adore bright colours. (most of my clothes are black, but i like bright colours really! Anything not "dull"!~)
78) I cant live without black eyeliner.
79) I dont know why the hell I just did this stupid thing. (actually i do know, but, whatever =P!)
80) I usually like covers better than originals.
81) I can pick up things with my toes.
82) I can whistle. (it depends, certain times ok, certain times.........)
83) I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither. (Sorry, i'm not Jung YunHo!)
84) I have ridden/owned a horse. (rode before!)
85) I still have every journal I've written in. (because most of them only the first few pages written, WHY WASTE THEM?)
86) I can stick to a diet.
87) I talk in my sleep. (apparently i even sing AND "dance" using hand signals!)
88) I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions. (tend to sometimes)
89) I have jazz in my blood.
90) Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
91) I wear a toe ring.
92) I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
93) I am a caffeine junkie.
94) I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.
95) I have been to over 15 conventions.
96) I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
97) I am an artist. (in messing up my room)
98) I only clean my room when necessary.
99) I like a person of the same sex.
100) I love being happy.

---

Anyone who wants to do them, FEEL FREE XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e