Friday, August 24, 2007

K-session!

This post was supposedly posted on 11/ 8/ 07: 11:57pm
---

I went to K with JungAh today!
We are suppose to be in for 3 hours only, but RedBox decided to be nice for once and let us sing for an additional hour XD!~

Ah, we sang A LOT of English songs today! Reminiscing the old days, trying out new singing styles and all; but for me, because we slept late the night before, so i just sing for fun =P!

I especially love impersonating Whitney Houston, kekeke!
But i can't believe i can "Whitney" but i can't "Kelly" (Clarkson - end up always "chao sia" (run voice)!)!
Hmm, thinking out loud anyways, not sure what others think XD!~

And my voice, though lack of sleep, because i shout too much it finally open good enough to sing Utada Hikaru's song (and somemore got my favourite one!)... but because of LACK OF WATER... dangs!!


Anyways, now i'm reminiscing the past, kekeke (sound like old woman (= =")...)! Watched LOADS of old music videos of songs which i like last time!

A few of the groups i like last time:

Yeah, so 90s nyah XD!~

Spice Girls

Loved them, and will always do! Hehehe! GIRL POWER XD!~
I shudder to find what to think if i find another girl who are around the same age and had lived through 90s music, BUT don't like Spice Girls! Kekeke!

I have this story on Spice Girls, and also emphasize more on the "Gwen post"! Haha! Shall talk about it another time!~

Oh, and remembering the "Spice nicknames" we gave each other! Ah, the good times!~


The Moffatts

Haha, omg, can never forget them!
I was a big fan along with cousin JungAh that time! WE WERE SO CRAZY! Even in primary school, they were really huge and popular and all! Hahaha!
I was a big Clint fan, my cousin Bob and my best friend Dave! We (cousin aside) even performed their song during a small farewell party for our Moral teacher! Kekeke!
And yes, they are HOT! Went to their showcase before, thanks to my cousins who helped me get the tickets from the HitzCruises!!~


Oh yes, just incase you're wondering, yeah, my fangirlie-ness has been so since ancient times (the one i remember most Aaron Kwok and his boyish looking face with the center-parting-coconut-type hairstyle, hahaha!), kekeke! And i still am now XD!~


Hanson

Ooh, i've always had this slight crush on Taylor, gosh, his voice is just XD! I'm usually always attracted to guys with unique voice! And i really like the song "I Will Come To You"!!
But they all married now, like we all grow up adee really (though honestly, they were way older than me even when they debuted)!!
Even the youngest, Zach, who is only two years older than me, is a father adee.
WOOT!
I still remember i had a fight with a friend of mind last time; how i say that Taylor is a guy (cousin told me), and she argued that Taylor IS A GIRL (lol!), and no matter what i say she insisted on her opinion!! Kekeke! So i give in in the end, but i stand strong with my opinion till the end!
The argument wasn't mentioned again when her elder sister fell for Hanson and how we talked about that Taylor IS A GUY XD!~


Hahaha, i lazy write more, but heres a few groups whose songs i really like!
M2M
Aqua - Especially love the song "Turn Back Time", and i've always loved watching their MVs (Doctor Jones, Around the World), SO FUNNY!
The Corrs - Woo, i love their songs XD!~
Gil - Oh gosh, his soooooo HOT too! Yeah, been to his showcase too!
Backstreet Boys - MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!~

Not forgetting:
911
5ive - Did i mention before i *think* i met Sean from 5ive back when i was in London? Muahahahaha!
STEPS
B*Witched - Ooh, i love a few of their songs!


OMG, REALLY A LOT LAR!!
Then of course not forgetting the later ones (into the 00's: Westlife, N*SYNC, Atomic Kitten, Britney Spears*, Christina Aguilera*, Jessica Simpsons*, Mandy Moore, Billie... LOADS!
*Back when these three just debuted and are still very "young, sweet, innocent"!

So old school really XD!~


But of course, my MOST FAVOURITE old school choice is definitely:

Though i don't have their album lar (bro has their cassettes, but not sure still working now), hehehe, i still remember their song "Step by Step"! Me and JungAh watched their MV during our K-session, laughed like mad!!


Ah, the good-ol' days ne?

Gonna find one fine day and look for all my old collections! WOOT!

PRECIOUSES XD!~ Muahahahahahahahahaha!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e