Friday, August 24, 2007

不能說的秘密

---
This was written on Tuesday 14th August 2007, sorry i didn't come round posting it till now =P!

BTW, very long-winded. Typical =P!
---

A secret which shall never be told...


“Secrets”
“Follow the notes upon a journey
At first sight marks one's destiny
Once the voyage comes to an end
Return lies within hasty key”



I love SamSoon and Auntie!

And not forgetting, the ever great Jay Chou and 桂綸鎂!~ Two of my favourite artists!~


Apparently, there is a secret which cannot be told...

... till the clock struck 9.30pm on August 14 2007...

Which is that my two darlings SamSoon and Auntie had actually got "premiere tickets" to a movie which i had most anticipated and most loved (yes, even before i watched it), and most wanted to watch, Secret (Starring the great Jay Chou and 桂綸鎂)!!

They had hid it as a secret for like 2 weeks more so they could surprise me on that day XD!!

And there i was, suspecting something throughout the day and has thought of wild stories which went from Auntie bringing my darling KangIn to meet me because coincidentally he had skipped his radio show on the same day to go oversea Auntie going to introduce her boyfriend to us, or a guy to me and SamSoon, to Auntie is pregnant and the worst:
Auntie already had THREE KIDS which we never knew about (= =")...

I admire my imagination a huge lot.


Anyways, briefly telling the whole story *snorts*, Auntie made us promise to go on "date" on a Tuesday (which is 14th August 2007) since long, long time ago.
I actually thought it was dinner ONLY, till today, she accidentally let out some information which arose my suspicion to the extend i was suspicious of SamSoon and also my cousin sister JungAh XD!!

Though so, one part i love most was that she told me "it has a big deal to do with YOUR FUTURE HAPPINESS" to which i actually thought of Super Junior XD!!
Then she said she's going to introduce us to her boyfriend which made me go "AUNTIE GOT BOYFRIEND XD!~"!!

Then i wondered... what has Auntie's BOYFRIEND got to do with MY HAPPINESS?
I had actually even thought that she actually met Eric (or someone with contacts) when she went to Korea, so she's gonna intro him, her BOYFRIEND, to me, and MY HAPPINESS is because i'm getting to know a Shinhwa member (= =")...

Like i said, i love my imagination. Hahaha!


So after getting back home discussing it with my cousins (where i came out with all those weird and wild stories (= =")...), i finally concluded we are going to meet Auntie's boyfriend!

But anyways, apparently JungAh got to know of THE SECRET in the afternoon, so i was the ONLY ONE at the dinner table not knowing anything and i was guessing who is Auntie's boyfriend!!

She said i know the guy VERY WELL, which got my head bigger, and again, i even ran thoughts that Auntie somehow met Eric and they had got together and the time is right now so she's going to introduce him to us (= =")...

But no no, apparently the boyfriend was not Eric... keke, but rather:
SOMEONE FROM OUR PAST!!

WHICH I DID MEET EVENTUALLY!!

And yes, i really know him VERY WELL!!

And it really has a BIG DEAL TO DO WITH MY HAPPINESS!

Muahahahahahahahaa!


Back to the story:
After dinner, JungAh left to find her friend, and we went looking for the toilet and dily-daly, then suddenly Auntie received a call and say we are late for this "thing" which she has planned for us! I thought we're going to meet her boyfriend for a movie (because Auntie accidentally let slip while on the phone), and we are in Cineleisure!

Then ngam ngam, outside the toilet got the Secret movie billboard thingy, so i went screaming with upmost happiness: "ARE WE GOING TO WATCH SECRET???"

Auntie said no, i got a tad disappointed but also suspicious of what we will be watching because we are hurrying towards the cinema!

Then we ran up the stairs and i SAW JUNGAH AT THE CINEMA ENTRANCE!!

And i literally screamed my head of: "I KNEW IT! WE'RE GOING TO WATCH SECRET! SECRET! AHHHHHHHH!!~" - something like that, hahaha! I was really too excited to remember what i had actually said!!

When she thrust the tickets into my hand - PREMIER TICKETS TO SECRET - my eyes brightened like my birthday has come early and i was again, screaming my head off "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! SECRET! AHHHHH!~" etc etc...

Now think back... very malu really...

And honestly... if you think thats exaggerating (as in my screamings), in reality... it was actually magnified...


We went in the cinema and find seats - its free-seating - and usually when we get free-seating tickets, i'll go about looking for seats one (want good seats), but today, i couldn't bring myself to do anything because I WAS JUST TOO HAPPY!

In my mind only these words appear:
"Jay Chou, Secret, 桂綸鎂, Jay Chou, Secret, watch earlier than everyone else, Jay Chou, what seats?, Jay Chou, Secret, premier tickets!, Jay Chou, 桂綸鎂, must Blog this, Jay Chou, Secret, Jay Chou, Jay Chou, and Jay Chou..."

OMG!! I'M GETTING TO WATCH SECRET AND JAY CHOU EARLIER THAN EVERYONE ELSE (sorta)!!!


Too bad couldn't sit with Auntie (Jay Chou fans stick together!), me and JungAh sat at the back twin seating, and everyone was settling down but i remember i was sitting there like a good little girl, starring into the black cinema screen...

The name "Jay Chou" was floating all over my mind, and my eyes were actually GLITTERING WITH HAPPINESS AND ANTICIPATION!!

I WAS SO EXCITED AND HAPPY!

Till Auntie and SamSoon came to explain the whole thing to me (the whole "secret"), and only then i woke up!
BTW, did i smile up at you guys retardedly? Because i'm very famous for doing so when i lose my head... kekeke!


So anyways, they were scared that i would get angry!! HOW CAN I GET ANGRY AT YOU GUYS FOR THIS?
I mean, its all for a good cause and it IS a surprise (its not like you're pranking me and throwing me into the dungeon to learn potions with Snape - not that i would mind honestly, i've always been curious with Snape's potion classes)!

Anyways, you're not suppose to let out a surprise right?

And i was so freaking surprised and happy! Something to cheer me up after a very bad week!

I really appreciate it! I LOVE YOU GUYS! OMG!

Jay Chou *screams like a 5-year-old fangirl*!!


Then both of them revealed the whole plan, hehe, SamSoon explained about the tickets and, kekeke, especially Auntie's part:
The "boyfriend" of hers is, of course, not other than Jay Chou *big smile and grin*!!
UNCLE!!
I shall not elaborate further about the relationship within the three of us, long story: "The-Auntie-Uncle-kitty" and especially the "Lun-Yu-asthma"... it was like, so deja vu (luckily there wasn't any CAT in the movie, otherwise LAGI DEJA VU!!)!!

And it really is MY HAPPINESS because, i mean, didn't my expression (as told above) explained everything well enough?

Yeah, i was so happy i would actually put on a tea cosy and dance hula in McGonagall's class!

And not forgetting Jay Chou, being his fan for 5 years and running, wouldn't i know him well enough?

Hehehehehehe!


And SamSoon read about the ticket redemption in the newspaper "n-years-ago", and she called Auntie up, and they talked about it and decided to give me a surprise instead of letting me know, so they didn't tell me anything!

Then on a fine Thursday morning (i think 7am or so?), SamSoon collected all the required cuttings, and went to pick Auntie up and they went to redeem the tickets! OMG! SUCH HARD WORK!

Ah, i love you guys for the tickets!!
Thank you and i really appreciate it (getting to watch earlier somemore, kekeke!), somemore poor things not being able to tell me the SECRET earlier, kekeke! Must be very susah (to keep the secret), otsukaresama-deshita!!

AND ESPECIALLY ITS OUR JAY CHOU MOVIE XD!!~

YAH XD!!~


It really is a GOOD MOVIE (its directed by Jay Chou, so no surprise there, kekeke!)!!

No, i'm not being bias, because SamSoon and JungAh are not Jay Chou fans, and they comment on the movie so highly too!

And especially, its his FIRST FILM! Ah, our Jay Chou is just so talented isn't he?

In fact, i'm going to watch it again! Its just TOO GOOD!

If not because cinemas are closed now (approximately 3:23am), i would've went to watch adee, because it just brings back a lot of "fond memories" of the movie!

It really is very good, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Especially to Jay Chou fans of course, hahaha! Or if you just love a good movie =)!


Ok, now i better go to sleep! Hahaha!

No, i shall not reveal anything about the movie because, as something which Jay Chou too have said:

Go find out the secret yourself.

I have found out the secret. Have you?

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!



ps: BTW, halfway through the movie i received an SMS. I didn't silent my phone (was totally submerged in happiness adee, hehehe), so the ringtone rang out loud...

And my ringtone was Super Junior...

pan-chan reckon Super Junior didn't want me to forget about them, so they persuaded Henney to ask SamSoon (who too is in the same cinema) to send me an SMS...



And so the next day i got sick, because Jay Chou didn't want me to see Super Junior so much, so he made me sick...



Muahaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ♪!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e