Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Love and Hate Relationship.

With Super Junior.

...

...

...

I thought it was bad when TVfXQ!, or rather SM, had came up with 6 t-shirts designs to rob money from us fans tempt us fans with!

Technically, i'm not a big TVfXQ! fan, so whether or not i own any of the shirt doesn't really matter it is BiBi's business...

Though i caught myself wanting this one (the one i pointed with the arrow above), because its really really nice and Super Junior wore them before...

No seriously, its really really nice, and i really really REALLY like it, so i'm willing work for it, and go on a diet to fit in it (curses you free size!)!

Ok, this case settle!


So anyways, while i'm still collecting money to buy that... here comes the idiots.

Releasing their own clothing design!!

TWO different colours!

And also a POUCH (pencil case actually, but whatever)!!!

...

Though i sincerely thank God, and SM that they didn't come up with 13 different t-shirt designs to kill us fans for us to choose our favourite ones... but really...

WHAT IS THIS???

So i thought, what the cat, i'll save buying this later i won't buy the shirts, but i'll just get the pouch, because frankly, the shirts, i can't decide which colour (also the fitting part, and also its long sleeve)... and i like the pouch, a girl could always use with a good pouch (though she has like 1892187319823710723012 of 'em)...

But then i saw this.
(Click to enlarge image)
Why am i so busybody?

If i haven't been busybody, i would've just skipped it and i could bath in my money...

But no, because i am so busybody, i scrolled back up to see what it is, and see that its actually a very memorable item (for us fans anyways - 2nd album and 2nd anniversary thingy...).

...



Its bad when you are a (collecting) fan (ㅠ.ㅠ)...

I have to go now.

I'm having a private, farewell party with my money.

I'm going to miss you dudes.

Nice knowing all of you.

(ㅠ.ㅠ)



ps: Yeah, i reckon the memorable item part is just one of SM's gimmicks to take our money away is just a fraction of my imagination.
They are probably just releasing this together with their upcoming album to rob our money to... something something anyways...

But i can't help it.

Someone save me (and my money).


pps: You can do so (to save me), by:

You can buy the HEART TVfXQ! t-shirt for me here.

The brown SuJu shirt for me here.

The black SuJu shirt for me here.

Thank you. You are much loved! Hahaha!

(No seriously i'm so joking, i'm not so thick-faced, but just in case you ever "feel like it" (buying stuff for me)! Teehee =P!~)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e