Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I am a proud YEEYEE!

Hehehe, cousinAnna and i video-conferenced just now (or rather, she did cause i have no webcam nor mic on my side =P), and i get to see Brandon =D!~

AND BRANDON CALLED ME YEE YEE JUST NOW XD!~

YEAH XD *dances around*!~

My my, they are growing up so fast *wipes tear*!~ So proud!~ Teeheehee!~


Its just like yesterday when i get to carry both Brandon and Ethan around, kekeke! Last Nov when my dear AnnaJieJie and Kaijie came back at the same time! Wow, the house was so "yit lau"! There were so many laughters and chatters (and mahjong sound =P) everywhere ALL THE TIME (except when we sleep of course, you think we OptimusPrime or R2-D2 or something?)!

It was really fun!~ Its like back during the old days during our annual family gatherings!~ CNY and all, keke! How i miss those times (^^ )!~

Can't wait till you guys come back next time (or hopefully i get to go too, kekeke!)!
Organize a big family gathering (BBQ!~) and we take family potrait yah (Hironobu can nick his friend's camera over i'm sure!)!~~ Kekeke!~


I nicked this off CherryPie's Friendster! The last family potrait! Though, looks like we gotta update this pic XD!~
(^^ )~~
And also update myself, gosh i look like crap inside (= =")...


And because i like nicking pictures off Blogs =P, here's some pics of my favourite nephews LittleBrandon and LittleEthan (Will update LittleCarson's pic soon, haven't get his latest yet =P!)!~

Don't be jealous i have three cute nephews (though only Brandon and Ethan's pic here), kekeke XD!~



ps: If you really think i'm going to show off that pic of me looking like a crap on my Blog (despite the fact that everyone else looked really good inside) , i would say you... are MAD... like pure mad and madder than ME, which is really saying something! HAH!

pps to me cous: Msg me, i'll guide you guys to that pic, kekeke!
My cousins has seen crappier me, what am i afraid of XD?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e