Saturday, August 11, 2007

Do you know who i am?




This is
The Great HeeChul!

This conversation happened just now.

I was sleeping peacefully on the bed, after having knead my paw on the comforter.
Ah, this is the life! Cool air with some music playing at the background...
paradise!

...

That is till the idiot came.

Idiot: (Oi, move to your bed, this is mine.)

Me: What yours? This bed is mine, you go sleep there.

Idiot: (MOVE!)

*Idiot carries the cutest one to the well-laid space by her bed*

Idiot: (Now sleep here, this is your bed.)

*Idiot walks back to her laptop, and sat with her back facing me*

I looked intently at the Idiot's back, wondering if i should just jump onto her back and give her a good scare?

Ah, i'm Royal, its not really *Princess* for me to do so isn't it?

So...

I walk back to the same, exact position where i had been sleeping at before i was moved...

... and continue my journey to my dreamland.


Idiot, if you didn't want me sleeping on your bed, the *least* you could do is look at me to make sure i don't move back, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!


닥 · 숭

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e