Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Don't be fooled...


... by the innocent act-cute look...

Trust me, she makes the Weasley twins seem like a pair of innocent, obedient twins.


The little rascal whose bed was next to my laptop when i move my laptop near my bed...

I was watching HanaKimi (Japanese version - SHUN!~) when she jumped from her bed and step right on my laptop keyboard.

It was funny, so i laughed while feebly attempting to shoo her, because she kept on walking about the keyboard looking for a suitable place to jump down to!

She accidentally very on purpose had adjusted certain settings on my player during her "cat walks", and even manage to close the whole player before she jumped down to the floor...

Its funny really, i had a good laugh so i let her go and then reopen my player and default the settings she might have adjusted before continuing to watch.


And then after a few minutes again she jumped up to the laptop from another side, and walked ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD AGAIN!

When she jumped up to the laptop, i got shocked so i laughed...

... till she walked all about the keyboard (like left right left right), and end up pressing A LOT of keys that the screen went all funny, then it wasn't funny to me anymore and i really shoo her off.

She ran behind the binds to hide, knowing very well what was in stored for her.

I default the player's settings again, and i thought it was nothing so i didn't bother "looking after her"...

... but right after, the screen went all funny again...

... and then the com shut down (= =")...

... and restart again...

...

I wouldn't have mind honestly, but my Clubbox was actually running at the moment on some VERY IMPORTANT STUFFS which i've waited for TWO WHOLE DAYS...

...

I tell you, she didn't walk on my laptop "accidentally"...

It was very much ON PURPOSE!


That little rascal...

"You can't say that i'm not cute; everyone always says i'm cute, so admit it. HAH!"

... and very egoistic cat...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e