Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tag: 8 things about me (again)

Muahahahahahahahaha, here's everyone's favourite Cat's "8 things about me (again)", tagged by my KaiJie (GodSister)!~

Ooh, i love tags, muahahahahahaha!~

I shall keep this short and simple, and totally about me ok?
  1. My Japanese name is Kajiwara Eiko; a name which i created myself. This is also a name which i uses online.
    Eiko was initially Eriko, after an ex-Speed member Imai Eriko. But i find it a bit the "copy" her, and its a tad girly. Then when i played Final Fantasy IX, there's a character Eiko Carol, who i really like (i was writing fantasy stories at that time, and part of her character's personality totally fits my stories' main character, which portrayed after who else... me!), and thus, i changed Eriko to Eiko, and added the surname Kajiwara, which came from a character from Fushigi Yuugi!


  2. I'm very particular with capitalizations and spellings; for example my eiko-chan is with a small letter "e", not "E". So do my "kimchi" (with a small "k").
    Or to make it simpler; all in lower-case!

    I got this "bad habit" from being a J-pop fan too long; if you didn't notice, Japanese too are very particular with their english words capitalization, whether in group names or even song names. Ask me if you still don't understand!


  3. I like to call myself Princess, a Royal etc!
    Though it had an initial "cool-down" period, it came back again these few days, so those reading my Blog: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!


  4. I've been a fan girl since ancient times; i still am now, and i doubt i'd give up being a fangirly anytime soon because its just so much fun, and it keeps you young (imo)!~


  5. One of my nickname is Kitty: i think Auntie gave me that nickname because of my trademark sign when i leave notes under her desk during high school, which are to kacau her one actually, hahaha!
    And also, this nickname has also helped "inspire" my nickname kimchi (which coincidentally, was also given by Auntie! Smell loads of kimchi ne =D?)!


  6. I stopped piano lessons after completing grade 3. Although i had wished to continue, because i really enjoy playing piano, but i only want to learn how to play; not with the pressure of exams or the need to know the theory (but honestly, both are very important).
    So now i play piano (very rarely) only for fun, and to not forget that i know how to play piano. Though, i don't bother with all the theory or the speed - i'm not very coordinated - because i forgot most of it dee anyways =P!
    And oh yes, because of Jay Chou's movie Secret, it gave me loads of inspiration to continue learning new pieces, instead of just practicing old ones i already know!


  7. I can't sing for tahi, i'm tone-deaf and always run-out-of-key. Though, i still love singing and i love to "play tones" with my friends (acappella, trying high and low key etc), even though i ruin it most of the time, i enjoy the fun of it - perfection isn't necessary.

    Unfortunately, my friends' enthusiasm for it isn't as strong as mine, so i don't get to "play" most of the time (=v=")... but yeah, i like to experiment with my cousin sister JungAh too, who also always helped me with my singing and tone, correcting me when she felt i did something wrong! FUN XD!~


  8. I love immitating voices and tones and pitches. My favourite is immitating Kim DongWan of Shinhwa, but due to lack of practices these days, it made me sound like a sick cat more than like him, hahaha!

And because i know you love me, here are another bonus TWO =D!!
Also because i want to write more, hahaha!

  1. I've always liked a more casual, sporty or rock style as compared to sweet, girlish, innocent style. I'm someone whose very lazy to dress up, so unless i feel like it, otherwise i don't give much thoughts to what i wear when i got out, as long as its not too "uncoordinated" its fine with me!


  2. Recently i found my liking for "rock style" again; i thought it was due to Super Junior's Wonder Boy or YounHa's BiMilBeonHo (and also my all-time favourite Glamourous Sky by Nana featuring Mika Nakashima)... but apparently, its not!!

    My like for rock style has date back to around 2001 when i really like hitomi or ZONE or Imai Eriko's songs - which are more of rockish pop! Most songs i liked then are also more towards rock-pop, so i won't put pass any bands which might have "inspired" me then, which are mostly Japanese songs (GLAY, Every Little Thing, Do As Infinity, etc).
    I watched PopJam every week that time (due to my fangirlyness for KinKi Kids' Dohmoto Koichi, and subsequently KAT-TUN's Jin, till which w-inds. Keita came in and invaded everything else), therefore i have a wide variety of favourite Japanese artists and songs!

    Though honestly, i don't exactly stick to one genre strictly, as long as the song is good i'll listen to it, the genre doesn't really bother me!


No one to tag, but just a note to people: JungAh writes the bo-liao-est tag, hahahahahahahaha!

May JieJie, please remember to do the tag by Kaijie too ne (^^ )!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e