Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ugh...

I'M SICK!!

Now that i've got your attentions, kekeke!

No, its serious, i'm not lying! I really am SICK (as in the virus type, not the crazy type), and no, i'm saying that just to get your attention...

I really am sick (ㅠ.ㅠ)...

I actually have lots of posts i need to post up, and a secret which cannot be told, but now that i'm finally sick (finally... a weird way to say it but yeah, "finally", though i don't like it, kekeke!), so let me use this opportunity to get sympathy from you guys, muahahahahahahahahaha!

My chatterbox thingy is just on the right of my Blog, at the sidebar, muahahahahahahaha!!


Yesterday i have been having running nose, especially in the morning and the night (created loads of wantan, and i'm surprise environmentalists haven't come running after me for the amount of tissues i've wasted... wait, does that mean i have to run after myself?). At night, my inside felt really heaty but i'm freezing outside (You can all gasp in sympathy now =P!)!!
And this morning, awoke to loads of nose fluid-bogeys which are yellow (o_O)! Yuck! Confirm cold!

After breakfast brunch, take medicine, finish up Heroes and sleeping, i woke up to FEVER (= =")...
Though the cold subsided, i'm grateful for it... till my nose went FLARING HOT!

I almost thought i could blew fire honestly (= =")!!

Mom said its a sign i'm really heaty, and its a part of getting a cold, something like that.

If getting a cold means i can turn into a dragon, i don't mind, really, but anyways...

I hate it that nothing tastes, even REALLY SOUR LEMONADE!

GIMME BACK MY LEMONADE TASTE AND TASTEBUD (ㅠ.ㅠ)!!


So anyways, just now something funny happened:

Before going to my room, i went to mom's room and saw her door wide open, so i asked her why. She said she just apply some "hong yiu" or something, and asked me not smelly meh?

To which i grinned happily and tell her: "You asking someone who can't smell nor taste anything today, what do you think?"

Kekeke! I think its funny XD!~


I love mom for the orange juices she made me! And i love it A LOT!!
Haha, one thing good on getting sick is you can use every GOOD REASON to request for orange juice! I love them so much, i even take orange juice when i cough (my reason: help combat "bad virus" =P!), whaddya think? Kekekekeke!

There's another reason why "its good to be sick", but i forgot! NYAT!!

But i still prefer to be well and healthy (who wouldn't), and my body aches now, ugh!



ps: My cousin JungAh asked me:

Cousin: "How come you sick one? Yesterday so happy somemore..."

Me: "Oh... *ponders awhile* hehe, because Jay Chou don't want me to see Super Junior so much, so he made me sick !!!"

Cousin: ^^"'...


Its always nice to have a crazy cousin, kekeke!

By the word "cousin" at the statement above, i meant ME =D! Teeheehee!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e