Saturday, August 04, 2007

I'm NOT "RyeoWook-bias"!!

... and YehSung-oppa is LOVE XD!~

...

Again...

I AM NOT RYEOWOOK-BIAS(ed)!!

...

Ok... maybe i am... just a bit anyways...

*receives suspicious glares*

...

OK FINE! I AM RYEOWOOK BIAS! ISSIT ILLEGAL TO BE BIAS to my own little twin brother?!

BUT ITS TRUE LAR! RYEOWOOK SHINES IN THE MOVIE XD!~


Anyways, was talking about SuJu movie (꽃미남 연쇄 테러사건) the other day with everyone, and i was highly commenting on RyeoWook's acting skills, because its like, REALLY GOOD!

HONESTLY GOOD!

SERIOUSLY GOOD!

He fits into his character very well, and manage to portray it very very wonderfully, i said.

...

... to which then i was glared by everyone at the table (= =")...

SamSoon asked, "How you know? I thought you only see the trailer? A few minutes only mar..."
Something along those lines.

Everyone suspiciously glared at me.

Yeah, a few minutes, i think the trailer was around 2 minutes?
But then Wooky's part in the trailer includes his lines, you can really see how convincing he is as his character!
And apart from that, i've seen ALOT of this and that and this and that etc (those behind the scenes, interviews, etc, which had managed to show-off Wooky's good acting!)...

Which everyone went, "Wah, like that also can?"
Something along those lines. My memory is worst than a leaky cauldron. Which is saying something considering the cauldron's Percy's "thick-bottomed" ones.

SamSoon knew of my RyeoWook-bias and so was most highly suspicious of me that i RyeoWook-bias at that moment (= =")...

But i honestly tell you lar, ITS TRUE lar! EVERYONE APPROVES OF IT!! Even my cousin who had only watched the trailer and the MV! Everyone highly comment on RyeoWook's performance in the movie!!!


BTW, if you like to see REALLY CUTE GUYS click here for the trailer, and here for the MV! GUARANTEE YOU WON'T REGRET XD!~


Everyone else was also highly persuasive as their characters in the movie XD!~ They suit their character so well!~

I LOVE MY BOYS!~

Everyone adds more charisma to their character, especially RyeoWook (ITS TRUE LAR!), SiWon, SungMin, ShinDong and YehSung!~

YAH, LOVE THEM!~



YehSung-oppa is love!~

If you tell me thats not hot, i don't know what is then!

And i pity your miserable life for missing out my 13 cute, hot and handsome boys (and all the nice stuffs in the world) XD!~

Hmm... hehehe, i'm so mean, i have this weird tendency of criticizing people in my Blog (= =")...

But hey its my Blog, if you know me well you would know how to take me =)!
If you don't get the line above, it means "If you know me well, you would know whether to take me jokingly or seriously!"! But it depends, seriously!

Its true anyways =P! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I think i'm on my way on getting TOP AWARD for BLOGGER MOST INSIDE OWN WORLD or WEIRDEST BLOGGER AWARD!!


Anyways, its great that YehSung-oppa is getting his fair share of limelight nowadays!~ YEAH!~

But i don't like the fact he needs to lose weight and start using his sexy charm-appeal on people (= =")... a lot of people are beginning to notice him these days because his getting hotter...

His so skinny now, and since I am the one who noticed it, THAT is saying something because i'm BAD at noticing people's appearance differences usually!!

I know my Boys are always hot and its good that their getting hotter (of course XD!~), but i don't like the fact certain fans always jump jump this and there, and completely neglect certain members completely until they emerge to be hot or something (= =")...

Like honestly, as if YehSung-oppa needs doing those when he already have his wonderful voice and his Batman and DragonBall tendency!

I'll admit when i first started i didn't know YehSung-oppa well, thus i don't pay much attention to him, but moving on deeper and deeper, all SuJu members are beginning to grow on me! I LOVE ALL OF THEM XD!~

Its good being an all-round SuJu fan (except my bias issue, which honestly if you think about it ISN'T an issue at all!), we accept all of the boys as a whole, and not based on appearance! So shallow can, if we were to?

...

Also maybe the fact YehSung-oppa is weird add points? Kekeke! Not saying anything else XD!~

I have my own reasons =)!~


Everyday's a SuJu day XD!~



ps: Thailand trip post coming soon! Please be patient!~



Credit: MFY

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e