Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fostering a dog!

Woops, i got my facts wrong! Hehehe!

Apparently Ari and DdaBong are not exactly adopted by SuJu, but rather, they will be keeping them for one month and living with them to help them be more sociable so they can get adopted easier! Its actually more like fostering!

It'll be a month long project! I can't wait to watch it (broadcasting next month) and cry my heart out, kakaka!
I love watching all these dog shows, especially when its with dorks like SS501 and SuJu funny people like SS501 and SuJu =D! Kekeke! Its just so funny, too bad Ari and DdaBong are small dogs, kekeke (kimchi loves big dogs)!~


Ah, fostering, this reminds me of Rosy who my cousin Anna has kindly foster till Rosy got adopted! I was so excited about this, because i love dogs, but i can't keep them and at that time, nobody i know around have dogs, so it was really fun even though my cousin is like 1289623986129837198239821639km away from me across a great big piece of blue ocean!

I remember i keep on bombarding my cous with questions on Rosy, how is she and all, etc etc, kekeke!
In fact, i almost swam across the great big piece of blue ocean so i could go meet Rosy, teeheehee! I'll probably get to meet my best friend the Great White Shark on my way if i'm lucky =P! Hahahahahahahaha!

No, i love them, and is all about protecting them and other species of sharks and all, and one of my biggest dreams is to be able to see a real life Great White, but unless i'm in a steel cage while under the sea, otherwise no, don't want to meet them...
Though i doubt they'll have me for lunch, but they'll still bite me to see what i am (curiosity kills the kimchi), and i'll end up losing loads of blood, and i'll probably need blood donations, and everyone i know is going to have to test their blood to see if their blood matches mine because the blood bank is probably low on blood so go donate people, which reminds me i haven't done any blood tests yet, and everyone will be doing a good deed donating blood and all and... you get the gist of it =P! Hehehe!


So anyways, back to fostering dogs, if i'm not mistaken, SPCA or PAWS are now having fostering campaigns too, but i'm not very sure how it works, if you're interested just check with them, i'm sure the volunteers will be glad to assist you!


Oh yeah, and regarding nobody i know around here who have dogs...

Actually, i do know someone, Amanda - Queen of the Freaking Universe!
She have a dog, but Julie will eat me alive if i even dare to go near her, so... erm... hehehe...

And of course, not forgetting BiBi =D!
I love Lucky and Tweety!~ Kekeke!~

Ah Ma and Sam too, but their doggies are far far away from me =(... and i'm afraid Sam's dog will eat me too, so... erm... yeah... hehehe!


AH, HAVING A DOG IS SO MUCH FUN (>< )!

And i'm stuck with a stupid cat by the name of Her Royal Highness Kim HeeChul... pfft!!

I'm YOUR Royal Highness lar, muahahahahahahahahahahahaha *immitates evil laughter*!


... ok... enough bo-liao and retardedness, kekeke!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e