Tuesday, August 14, 2007

CSuI: Crime Scene under Investigation?

OMG! I ALMOST MURDERED MY SIMBA JUST NOW!

My precious Simba (ㅠ.ㅠ)...

I placed him on my comforter, and my bloody comforter (which i love too) is white with blue patterns to which both colours almost "bind"...

And while looking for my bloody freaking idoitdetic earring "butt" thing, i just pulled my comforter really hard like some CSI agent upon unearthing some murdered victim or something...

And i end up almost murdering my Simba by doing so because he went flying a good 10feet in the air, did a few good cartwheels before lending with a loud THUD onto the floor (ok lar, not 10feet in air and all those, its just for expression. I don't think it flew that high anyways, straight to the floor... even worst?)...

Worst, it landed half at the edge of the reading lamp base thingy... though not sharp... its METAL...

DENG DENG DENG *dramatic music plays*~~~!!

...

Gosh... so dramatic (= =")...

ps: Simba is my precious handphone. Like everything else i own, everything else is named as well! Kekeke!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e