Wednesday, August 29, 2007

YehSung the idiot.

You camwhore!

STOP TEMPTING ME!
(Or rather, i'm the one who should at least try to resist the temptation (= =")...?)

...

Crap, looking at the pics makes me feel as if YehSung is saying:

"*hypnotizes kimchi* Come buy this shirt kimchi!~~~ Look how pretty it is!~ Look at the pretty colours!~~"
Which kimchi will promptly reply "Yeh oppa ~(*v*)~!~"...

SNAP OUT OF IT!

I so want this but but... rationality kicking in...

So...

...

I shall stop thinking now, it giving me headaches.



But ah, i have an idea!

No, i'll never sell my HeeChul!

But rather, i'll throw my HeeChul to live with the real HeeChul for a week, and then the real HeeChul will pay me (or give me free merchandises) to take back my HeeChul, because the real HeeChul obviously wouldn't be able to stand my HeeChul!!

Hah, genius me!

Mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

...













But how if they end up killing each other (-┏)?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e