Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sorry to everybody!

For being such a protective fan and person.

And especially for being an unreasonable person.

*bows deeply with feet held up like EeTeuk-WangJa in Goong-t*


I've tried not to be such a protective person, i mean its a good thing if your limits not that sensitive, but when it is...

Just now i caught myself trying to get Auntie to say YehSung-oppa is very good looking (= =")...

Which she did said, in her own way, but anyways, i was fussy about how it was worded and started being unreasonable again (= =")... luckily i caught myself in time before i release an unstoppable time bomb or something.

No good no good *shakes head in disbelief*.


I'm on my way to correcting this, please be patient and forgiving with me *bows deeply*.

I like it when i discuss about Super Junior with other people, its fun (^^ )!~
But if this keeps going on i'm going to scare people from discussing Super Junior with me (0_0)! Like talking to a bomb with no means of knowing when it'll blow off?

Of course, i'm not saying that i won't care whats said anymore. But yeah, i'm trying my best not to unleash my "sensitive artist side". Its not something i can make-do overnight, so... yeah... Please be understanding!


~~~ Kinda TOTALLY unrelated below onwards, but whatever rocks your boat!~~~

I really love Super Junior!
They are so part of me its just natural of me being protective.
I'm *very* (heavily emphasized) protective of things i love, for example my family and friends. I can't stand them getting pushed about or bullied to the extend that i can be bossy myself in getting them to take a stand. I'm not that strong to ensure their protection like a patronus, but i always try my best.

Thats why sometimes i can never hear any word against Super Junior, or to the extend, w-inds., Hamasaki Ayumi and Shinhwa (plus a few others) too actually, apart from family and friends. People who i really admire, wherever the admire aspect is from.

Though i'm *very* strong in stand of things i believe in; sharks, wildlife conservation, the environment, how to treat pets and animals, stereotypes, and alot of other stuffs. Its through the genes, from me grandmama, nothing i can do cause i'm not going to, because i'm proud to say that i'm like her =)!

But anyways, i guess i can say i'm the sensitive-artist type.
Tahi, i googled it and crap, right at the bullseye (= =").
Not exactly, but whatever.

There is a difference in being an artist and a sensitive-artist type (the other being from a psychological aspect). It doesn't need one to be creative in visual aspects to be an "artist" you know.

I think a lot. Sometimes WAY too much.
Sometimes one moment i may not get something to the extend i get all protective again and took a stand way to strong! But soon later after deeply analyzing it, if i manage to get it then i'll try to fix it. If only people... crap, not going to go about it.


One thing i like from the analyse of the googled page.
they feel hurt or attacked when someone misunderstands them
Which like, happens all ways.

Expressive i may be, but people always get the wrong message i'm trying to express ALL THE TIME (= =").

Wouldn't it be easier if they just ask me straight instead of interpreting the wrong message and getting it all messed later?
I promise not to bite if you coat it nicely and give me time to run it through my brain.

I'm not exactly a timebomb about to go off anytime you know, as unreasonable i may be, and can be, as i said, if given time for me to consider and go through it...


Ok, enough of expressing here before i confuse everyone and everybody getting the wrong idea again and me getting all worked up for being misunderstood... again. Anyways, i can't feel my brain working so i don't know what i'm saying now anyways (= =")...

Crap, i promised mom i'll turn-in early tonight so we could go for breakfast tomorrow.

I pray that i can wake up properly tomorrow morning without feeling like a crap.

Crap. Hah!



ps: Isn't this entry supposedly be about me being unreasonable?

Crap, sidetrack again!

So many craps, i might as well go open a crab restaurant with HyeSung-oppa (= =")...


I hope you get and understand what i'm trying to say.


Thats all!


닥 · 숭

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e