Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happiness is...

행복는...

여행에 가요!

To go for a holiday!

...

Well... if its a holiday first anyways, as everyone had thought (= =")...

Its actually not exactly a holiday... i'm just going along to accompany my mom and my cousin sister and make their holiday trip a miserable one, alongside some personal reasons, and unless if i wanted to go out myself, otherwise i'm pretty much stuck at my cous' house!

So yeah, no holiday people, but thanks for the wishes!

I hope i'll enjoy it (^^ )!~


I'm suppose to wake up early tomorrow morning but i'm still not asleep yet... i think i have pre-trip jitters?

Gosh, how old am i (= =")...?

Or maybe because there's a Monkey and Batman in my closet...

A Fish in the sink...

A Lion and an Angel running (flying?) around the room...

Haha, i guess only CherryPieJung will get this =P!

Ah, all those late-night conversation where there's only retarded talks that only someone as mental as me could've come up with =D!

Sorry i couldn't accompany you these days! I promise i won't come back (and will do as we promised)! Hehehe!

FIGHTING!~


Now here comes the big question before i go meet my BEST FRIEND ZHAO GONG...

... who to bring along to Bangkok?

Hmph!



ps: Dang, gatal go book tickets to depart on 11th July...

... i had to miss Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should i am in Malaysia at that time i would had been the FIRST ONE for the FIRST SHOW on Wednesday! Alongside my darlingest-best cinema-partner where we would, had, and will go mental for movies...
Which, btw my friend's name is Kim SamSoon!

GARGH! CURSES AND CAULDRONS OF STINKAPS!

GAH!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e