Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Bad news...

Before i start anything, i have a bad news (For myself, at least)...
Well, i think from tomorrow, my bro is removing the monitor! Because our old one spoil, so he took the spare one from his company home to use.
Now, they have a new addition to the staff (I think). Anyways, they need the monitor back, so... from tomorrow onwards will be "monitor-less"! And until when... i don't know!
Cannot surf net and use com for that period nevermind... can study and concentrate better mar than... but the bad thing is i'm afraid my email will "explode"! Than... cham lor... all my precious emails will be deleted! And my precious emails are all... aiyo! Precious!
Haih... what to do... just hope won't "explode" lar!

Aiyo! Today sakit kepala ne!
I woke up at 8.30am (I slept late last night! Around almost 2am!) again, just hoping that Enews @ Azio (Which Astro is showing last Friday's one!) will show maybe w-inds. press conference or something! But it turns up... grr!!! Only Entertainment News show the press conference! Damn pissed off! Ent News definately no more replay dee and... and... i woke up so early for nothing! 泣きたいよ!
I felt very yun wong ne, waking up so early and not even a single thing on w-inds. or Jay! Ok lar, got mention his name, but no image... for what? Hehe! My eyes somemore cannot open at that time... very sleepy... but hang there hoping... Haih, don't want to talk dee lar!

Remember my journal about the story i was going to write and all, because of this huge-selling Japanese book whose title i forgotten than (And the introduction to the beautiful, pretty, smart, elegant and etc etc, 浜崎あゆみ's new single Carols)? Well, the book i mentioned than was the one i mentioned yesterday (One of the books i bought yesterday!), 世界の中心で愛をさけぶ! Just to clear it up! ^-^

Oooh! I know i'm so dead! Why? I'm not telling! Hehe...

I spend almost half the day using the com! From around 9.30am++, stopping a while to eat, watch Ent News (Got Jay and w-inds.! Kya!), bath..., until... i don't know when lar! I got stuffs to do since tomorrow probably last day!

Half of half of the day (Quarter of the day), i spend it in wFL Forums! Thats why i hate forums! I can get addicted badly! But i love it there! Its so "wFL-ly"! Hehehe! Anyways, its about w-inds., FLAME and Lead, so... ^-^ Enough said!

I lazy go put the story up for Jing Wen ne! Although i said i will do it later, i'm doing my stuffs happily now so (So paiseh to her... =^-^=)... aiyar, neeways, if didn't mar either mail it to her, let her read first, or call her and tell her lar! Hehehe! Paiseh! =^0^=

Later must burn CD anot? I scare all my stuffs will get deleted! But no monitor only mar... surely tak apa? Aiyo! And my w-inds. pics damn ALOT! Better put in file instead of the main one first! Later my bro go delete i sure cry lor!

Yeah, yesterday i didn't watch "Stairway to Heaven" (Tian Guo De Jie Ti) on 8TV! Because i went out!!! And totally forgot about it (Thanks to "something"!), when go out i just went, "Ok!" and went out for dinner dee. It was only when i got home, thought something smells fishy (And it did!), only i realise... ISH!
Luckily Cheng Yee told me the story! Although not purr-fect whole episode (Because she didn't watch finish all), still ok lar! Will ask from May Yee next time!
And very lucky is, the parts she watched all very crucial! And also, last Friday, they show the clips for the next week (This week now) so i can imagine it better!

Yeah! Jing Shu married Cheng Jun (Quan Xiang Yu, Kang Sang-won! Kya! Lengcai! ^-^), and the mother went crazy (Serve her right! She's one stupid bitch alright!), and You Li masuk jail because she knocked Jing Shu last time (Pretty she is, but in the movie she's the little bitch! So... like that lor!)!
Sad thing is that Tai Hua commited suicide, so he can give Jing Shu his eyes... haih...

Oh, yah, the "something", about why i can forget about watching "Stairway to Heaven" (I've been chasing it like crazy since day 1 and never missed whole episode before!), its because of the stupid KYOHEI!!!

Kyohei left FLAME!

The thing was officially announced on their website on 11/11/04 (Or issit 12/11/04)! And i knew it on 15/11/04 (Yesterday)! I was totally shocked when i read about it (In wFL Forums), i went to their official website to check and true enough... i saw the news about it, and Kyohei's pic wasn't in the profile anymore. It was replaced with their new member, Noguchi Seigo.

How shocked i was? I can tell you, i cried! Tears almost roll down my cheeks (Got roll down anot, i forgot! But i definately cried)! Because i love Kyohei's voice the most, i think he is the cutest, and his my favourite member, despite him being younger than me 10 days (I don't usually like guys younger than me! Even idols!)!
Also, it feels weird, knowing that FLAME is without Kyohei!
After several confirmations, which included stuffs in the forums (Can say i join because i wanted to ask about Kyohei? Or is it... i forgot! I think its also because of w-inds. i join, than i read about the news... ARGH! I can't remember!), going to their official website (Reading the news again and again), and going to Kyohei's official website... i finally accepted it!

And actually, what really pissed me off is that i knew it this late! It may have just been announced a couple of days ago, but i think fans must have got the rumour earlier! Also, when i know about it dee, Kyohei already left!

Kyohei left because their contract expired and his aspirations of his own leading to his withdrawal from the group. He'll be having his first solo live next year, and he'll also release his solo album! Ones thing for sure, his future is totally not related to Flight Master (Should be their managing company), Pony Canyon or whatsoever.
Sad i was, but i'll still wish him all the best as his voice is really sexy and nice (But i like Jay's and Keita's more! Kya! ^-^), and he IS a really good singer.
Of course, i'll also support the "new" FLAME! I kinda hated Seigo at first, but after the message (Of Kyohei leaving) sank in, i accepted it and done lor! He's (Seigo) not bad lar. Quite good looking after a few stares (I thought he looked ugly at first stare! 0_o). His voice sounded abit like Yuu though! Hehehe! Who knows, he might be my favourite? I haven't heard him sing yet!

Ok lar, enough about it, ne? I think i talked (typed) too much for today! I still have a lot of ramblings i want to go on with... but... hehe, this page is too much dee! Maybe next time or later lar! Hehe!

Ok, until here! Ja!


I'll definately miss the Kyohei of FLAME!
Neeways, do you know how much his solo photobook is?
ITS COSTS A BOMB 0_o!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e