Saturday, November 20, 2004

Story story...


橘 慶太 - 大好きだよ! (^ω^)~♪~

Tada! What do you think? My wFL's new signature!!!~ Kawaii ne? Hehehe!!! ^-^

~~

Em... remember my monitor problem? Hehe... well, used the old one back, but i'm telling you... the old one very ke lian, spoil dee >
Guess what time i slept last night? 4am *gasp*!!! Aiya *Got hit from mom for sleeping so late*!!!
I don't know what i'm doing last night too so don't ask!!! Heeee!!!~

Yesterday i went out with Jing Wen, Amanda and Jing's friend from Johor because of Jing's birthday. Watched Mr. Incredible! WooooooO! I love it!!! I love Jack-Jack!!! His sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute X3!!!
Also played a prank on Jing... hehe... usual me >v
But i felt soooooooooo sorry to Irena mommy... because i thought she said that she cannot come out because no exams, so didn't ask her... >< GOMEN!

Oooh, i have another new story! Ahhhhhh *Gets hits by Auntie, Jing, Irena, Amanda etc...*!!!
Hehe, because the stories i promised them (Not Auntie lar! Auntie gets maddy because i always start new story but never finish old story... paiseh Auntie =^-^=!) haven't write finish than got new idea dee (^ω^)...

Neeways, the new story (^ω^) is mainly focus on wFL (w-inds., FLAME and Lead!) and erm... the lead... me... *blush*
I don't want to say its a fanfiction, although i based it on them, and on their real personality and age... I would just like to keep as "story" because they're just normal peoples in it! Not Stars!!!~
As for the story plot, characters all, i'll be posting the details up here... but have to wait until i get nice FLAME and Lead pics! Hehe! Than will look cooler mar!~
Though, i doubt i can finish it *blushes redder again* because of exam (And me... usual me... Heee~~), and monitor... i want to type the story out mar... lazy to write... but monitor very blurry, my eyes might pop out soon... Hehehe, jk!

The 2 other stories i "promised" Jing, Irena and Mandy is:
1) Jing's all time favourite = The story where she is Luo Zhi Xiang, Alan or Show, or better known as "Xiao Zhu"'s wife (Thats why she SUPER loves it!!!)! And me, Andy and Jie Er is erm... their children!!! Andy's me bro in it, and Jie Er is my older twin sis... Heee!
+ The prequel of the story on how Jing and Luo Ba Ba (Xiao Zhu) met is in my MSN Story Group! Just a short one to tease (*grins wickedly*) Jing and for fun XD!!!

2) Of 3 sisters...
I wrote a whole book on it during F4, but i realise theres too many "fei hua", nonsence, in it i want to re-write it!
After countless plannings, i finally settle down with a "boarding-school-scheme"... but its tooooo tacky... so...
... i need replanning! Thats whats thats been causing the delay -_-"!!!

Hmm... anything else i want to say? Hehe... Cannot think of any dee! Eyes probably going bonkers 0_o soon and need to study!!! So, later ne? If i think of anything i wanted to add XD!!!~

JA!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e