Thursday, November 04, 2004

浜崎あゆみ "Carols"...


Ayumi's latest single, "Carols"!

I may not always talk about Ayumi (As i talk more about Jay... -_-"), but all the same, Ayumi also stands at a very important place in my heart!
She is one of the female artist (Probably the "toppest", next to Faye Wong, but i love Ayumi more! =p) i greatly, superly and incredibly admire! Apart from her wonderful and brilliant singing, she can act (See her movie, 月に沈む and her other MVs!) and host (She have her own talk-show on Japan TV) and of course, write songs!

This single's lyrics is written by Ayumi (Of course! My talented Ayumi!).
I've read in some forum that Ayumi is "recycling-the-lyrics-AGAIN". Since that she wrote all her own lyrics... no doubt, there MAYBE some parts which are "recycled"... But maybe they are pointing at the feelings the lyrics are presenting? And it leads them to conclude that Ayumi's life is very tragic or something... -_-" (Most her songs are quite tragic... i think... haven't read all yet... =p)

Recycle or not, NOT everyone can write such good lyrics, especially Japanese (I find it harder to write in Japanese, since some sentences are long, etc...)! Ayumi can write lyrics which can really touch people!
Well, most Japanese lyrics, after translating, IS VERY touching and sounds very poetic and artistic, even if its a fast-tempo song...
Anyway, the lyrics to "Carols" is really nice! Sweet!

So... moi, the "great" (Yeah right!) storywriter, plans to write a story on it! *Given theres SPM, maybe not that soon,... newayss... (And don't nag i'm starting a new one... AGAIN... this one is just a short one!)*
I'm not following the lyrics exactly, but when you read the story, listen to the song. It'll bring out the "feelings" and "emotions"... unless you have the emotion range of a teaspoon... frankly speaking... Hehe!

I got this story's idea when i was watching TVBS's "Entertaiment News". Theres this book which was a REALLY BIG HIT in Japan (I can't read Japanese that well, so i'll try to hunt for the chinese version... hopefully got...), it was made into a movie. And of course, the movie became a big hit as well (I can't remember the statistics...).
Typical Japanese movie, tragic ending, and the favourite, the leads of the movie thinks back of what happened last time, when they were teenagers (Flashbacks of when they were young)...
The "flashback-young-version" of the leads were running at the beach... thats when the idea "hit me"!
It reflects a little bit on this current story i'm writting (Just a little bit, its the lead characters and the place the story is set...).
As i see the news further on, Hirai Ken's song was the movie's theme-song. I started thinking abit of my storyline, than during SPM today (Don't scold me!), i got the idea, why not write a story based on Ayumi's "Carols"?
Confusing? Yes, i love confusing people... hehehe... because my minds works in a funny way when writting, so don't blame me. Also, its hard for me to "present" what i was thinking and feeling, if its not written in a confusing way... Hehe...
Conclusion, if you find this confusing, ask me. I'll be glad to explain. Ones things for sure is I AM NOT COPYING THE MOVIE OR THE BOOK'S STORYLINE!!!
Maybe just the flashback parts... but what i'm trying to say from the nonsense i'm trying to explain above is, when i saw the leads in the movie running at the beach, it reminds me of my current story so... ta-da!
If you still can't get it, ask me...
Haha, if you want to read the story (Which will be written soon...), go to my MSN Story Group! I'll post it up there! But be warned... its in chinese! Hehe!

As for Ayumi's "Carols", if you really want to know what it means, go find the translation yourself! Hehe! I'll post it up if i feel like it!
Neways, i'll add the lyrics translations in the story one lar...

Ok lar, gotto go bath2 and than laze around, do stupid stuffs... not studying today... need rest after today's hectic, tiring, irritating etc Add Maths paper!!!... I'm continuing studying tomorrow! Heee!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e