Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Sleeping dilemas...

Argh... didn't sleep well for the last 2 days...

Remember the "i-slept-at-4-am-thing-but-i-don't-know-why"? Well, this time more "hebat"... slept at 4am... with SPM Maths paper the next morning!!!
I turn in around 2am, but i was rolling around in my bed and can't sleep! I don't know why! And hehe... because my eyes still feels "kirakira" (*.*), so i erm... turn on the bedside lamp... and see books for awhile...
Neeways, its just awhile... when i look at the clock, its already almost 3am or is it 3.30am!!!
Than continue sleeping... i'm not surprised if i fell asleep around 4am-5am! I remember looking straight and suddenly... next morning dee! But still get up and prepare for Maths 1... got plan the night before, after Maths 1, will go home and sleep but... Watched TV and went online... -_-"

Strange thing is, my heart was beating like mad when i watched F-Generation! Don't know is it because of w-inds., or is it because of Maths 2! And i tried doing Maths 2 revision again... either because wFL on TV is distracting me... or because i'm just nervous... my brain went BLANK!!!
When i was in school, before going into the exam hall, i totally freaked out! Luckily just a small one... its just my brain going blank and all... luckily during exam, i manage to slowly remember one by one after calming down... phew!
But why Maths? I won't be surprised if its Physics (Because... erm... -_-"), but i prepared more for Maths! In fact, the first subject i prepared IS Maths... strange strange... F-Generation must have a little to do with it? Hehe...

And last night, the night before the "big" Physics paper, i started studying Physics (No kidding!) and i remember reading Inersia and stuffs... than, the next thing i knew... its morning, the book is in front of me, i was sleeping face down on the book, and i haven't study enough... -_-"
I just fell asleep like that! Must be first time (Should not feel proud, should not feel proud...)! Usually i'll tell myself, i'll finish it next morning, and keep the books if i feel sleepy... but... maybe because i myself know next morning not enough time? Hehehe...
Luckily the tips was kinda accurate (Thanks Cynthia!)! Most of those came out...
I don't know if its correct or not, but i cincai tembak the answer (Don't know also tembak! Use common sense and the little-bit Physics knowledge i obtained from this past 2 years!)... some maybe correct, some surely wrong... but one things for sure, the examiner will SURELY have a big headache marking my paper (Or he/ she'd probably be laughing his/ her head off!!!)!!!
An analysis of the "big" Physics paper (Ooh~ I'm so scared... bleurgh!)...
Fizik 1 - Ok ok lar... tembak the last minute ones... but proven got some (Maybe alot?) of wrongs...
Fizik 2 - Sure bad dee... no need see also know...
Fizik 3 - At least finish answering everything... just hope for the best lar... but my Bahagian B is kinda weird...

Neeways, don't dwell on whatever thats done dee! Too late to change and definately too late to go regretting the "Oh, i did this wrongly" etc!!!
But the best part is...
... PHYSICS FINALLY OVER!!!
Now, concentrate Moral, EST, Accounts, Chem and where to party~~ after those!!! Yeah!!! Finally can "breath-again"!!! Kekeke!!! ^-^

ps: I hate discussing after exams on what you did IN DETAILS!!! Only those i seriously doubt will ask, otherwise, bleak, hate to discuss!!! I've done it once, i don't need it don't want to go doing it again!!! Hee!!!~ Just a note... trying to imitate Ron because Hermoine likes going through the exam paper... Hahaha!
In fact, i felt like i'm a Hogswarts student, taking OWLs or NEWTs!!! Hahaha!!!

pps: Oh ya... i slept late today... again...
And i was complaining what? I didn't sleep enough right?
Haha... typical me...
-_-"

Oooh, must thank you Irena Mommy for the wonderful Physics notes she prepared (For me specially one ne? Hehe! I'll take that as "yes" lar!!!~ ^-^)! Although not enough time to read it throughly, read all and everything and stuffs, but for taking time (1 week! Don't "xiao xiao"!!!) to prepare it, ARIGATO!!! Muaks!!!~ Hee!!!
THANK YOU!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e