Monday, November 29, 2004

D調的華麗 Grandeur De D Major


D調的華麗 Grandeur De D Major

Bought it just now from Kinokuniya @ KLCC! Actually i'm really broke! But me dad bought it for me! Thank you daddy!!! And of course, must thank you me bro for bringing me there and paying it for me! Arigato ^-^!

Its a really nice book, seriously recommand for Jay fans to know and understand more about him! Hehe, anyway, this book is a must have for Jay fans dee lar, so no point i say "recommand"! Hehehe!

The more i read it, its like, the more you can "feel" Jay! Haha, of course! The book was penned by him what ^-^!

Knowing more about his life, his love life, his views in life and all... we're totally different (Of course, we're different invididuals, and i wouldn't want to be like him lar... *nodds head*)... but theres one thing i find which is quite similiar to me...
「我有点幼稚, 想法也跟一般人不一样。。。」
Make it for MY version is...
「我非常的幼稚, 想法也跟一般人大不一樣。。。」
Hehehe! Yes, i find it kinda alike me... because i'm super childish (=^-^=) and most of my opinions are totally different from a number of people!
Sometimes, when i give out my opinion of something in a team of people who i'm not close with, the whole atmosphere can turn "cold"... Its like, a big bunch of people is laughing about something, giving their opinions everyone agree, but when i give out mine, like i said, the whole atmosphere can go -_-"... Hahaha!
(The way i describe it is not exactly similiar lar, but roughly and its hard to give out the perfect example! I also forget pieces already so no point explaining it in details...)

Hahaha! There are points about "us" i find it similiar, some different. No point i go say everything out. But those i find my attention towards it is deeper lar...

Warning: Spoilers of the book content below! You have been warned! Because i want to elaborate more about my opinions on the book, etc... (Those in brackets are my own words)

Oh, i'm totally not Jay's "dream-girl-type"! Hehe!

In a part of his story, title is 「喜歡你就是欺負你」,
「我覺得有氣質的長頭髮女人﹐ 比較吸引我。 我討厭在公共場合愛大聲講話的聒噪女生 (T_T 就是我啦~)﹐ 那讓我很受不了。 從小到大﹐ 喜歡的女生類型其實都差不多。 就是那種班上女生裡最不愛講話 (視線離我遠。。。)﹑ 不會和男生打打鬧鬧 (。。。 更加遠。。。)﹑ 有著長頭髮 (。。。 非常遠。。。)﹑ 坐在角落裡﹐ 被欺負也不會還手的女生 (不用再說﹐ 離我遠到不能再遠了! 雖然有時被欺負是不會還手﹐ 通常都會還了啦。 不管幼稚方法﹐ 還是理智方法﹐ 能報復就好了﹗)。 ...」
And alot of other stuffs which definately is so unlike me, totally 180 degrees! Hehe, i lazy go search for the pages dee!

Anyhow, i won't change myself to suit the "conditions" above. Natural is good. I want to be myself, and myself. I don't want to change myself just because of someone, accept if its not good, of course! ^-~

~~

Ooh! The book is really cool with nice pics ne! SO FASTER GO BUY XD!!!
Actually this part here is written 2 days later! Today is 30th Nov 2004, Tuesday 0_o! Because i don't have time to finish it that day, and because of some reasons, so... -_-" Hahaha! If i were to continue that day itself, i would've written more... now... forgot what i want to write dee... -_-"

Neeways, maybe will continue part 2 lar (Of my opinions~)... because maybe after reading through the whole book (Since i bought that day i only read 1-2 section nee!), than my opinions will "flood-out" again!!!~ Hahaha!!! ^-~

ps: Dear Auntie, don't "bomb" me if you read this entry of mine!!! All just my opinions nee what!!! ^-~

~~


For me... 「喜歡你就不懂在你視線內怎麼做﹐ 腦袋都凍結起來了﹐ 所以才做出多種奇怪的事情. 因為腦袋凍結了﹐ 想不到理智的事﹐ 心情緊張﹐ 變了超不自然。。。」,
Em... influenced by the "author-writting-style" dee... cincai lar!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e