Thursday, December 02, 2004

The SPM experience!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPM finally over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy happy ^-^!!! But also sad in a way... because it means i've finished my high school life... OFFICIALLY and FOREVER >.
I seriously miss high school life!! No need to worry about practically anything... well, except the occasion exam and excuses should you forget to bring your book or do you homework =p...

I thought i'll like, cry or something, felt real sad... but that day when the examiner announced "Masa sudah tamat, sila meletakkan pen anda..."... its like the other exam days... i didn't felt anything like a "relief" or anything 0_0! I'm weird... maybe my emotion line got all jam up or something! Must go see doctor... choy!!!

Ok lar, i don't want to talk about it dee... i guess its taking its toll on me dee... knowing theres no more need to buy books for next year... =(

I miss school and i love school (Well... except for the ehem... erm... study part... =p)... and if can turn back time and do it all over again (Ok lar, not since Std 1! It'll be too long! Lol! Maybe F4-F5? Hehe!), i won't mind... hehehe...
... because i didn't study enough, prepared enough for my SPM too -_-"... so its a good chance for me to work hard again!!! Ganbatte!!!

But ne, my SPM really did BADLY 0-0... no point i say i regretted etc etc dee because tooo late dee >.Neeways, i'm planning to retake subjects i did badly... OOoohh, i don't want to think which subject i did badly... maybe its all ne... 0_0... CHOY!!!
But i definately will not take add maths again!!! No matter what!!! 2 years of Add Maths is ENOUGH!!! Hehehe... like i said... "Leaving school is sad... but the best part is leaving Add Maths behind..."... Hahaha!!! =p
I seriously admire Pn Tan for her ability to stand Add Maths!!! SHE'S TEACHING IT FOR YEARS SOMEMORE XD!!! But than, it differes with people lar!!! She loves it and can stand it, i hate it and CANNOT STAND IT!!!
Hmm... i talk so much now... later college have to go through it again "zhan hai sei lor"!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
The Curve's Red Box is finally open ^-^!!! Later going with Loo Yee and maybe Auntie, unless if she works lar =(!!! Finally, somewhere NEAR and VERY MUCH REACHABLE!!! KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KARAOKE HERE I COME!!!

Yesterday we had our farewell party (Will elaborate on it later!~), and when i remembered about Red Box's The Curve, i told everyone and me and Loo Yee went bonkers XD!!! Hehehe!!! I LOVE KARAOKE LAR!!!~

Must practise now, excuse me ne...

LA LA LA LA LA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e