Thursday, December 16, 2004

Keita's 19th Birthday!!!


誕生日おめでとう ^ω^!!!

Today is my darling Keita's 19th birthday!!!
Keita-chan!!! Otanjoubi omedetou!!!
Happy birthday!!!
お誕生日おめでとう!!!
^-^
慶ちゃんのこと大好きだ!!!
^ω^
Hope he'll have a great birthday!!!
With wonderful presents... ei: Me XD!!!


Keita: Yeah! Of course!

XP Hehehe!!!

~~

Today also my undang-undang test ne! Thanks to everyone, and especially to Keita, hehe, i pass my test ^-^!!!
Pass just nice only (42/ 50!!! Passing mark 42!!!)!!! Well, i didn't study cause -_-"... started around 1am this morning one...
But really lucky!!! Yokatta!!!
And i said, if i pass, i'm going to dance "Super Lover" infront of my family!!!
Well, i dance this really retro dance infront of me mom dee (Plus ALOT of stupid moves XP!!!), and as for THE REAL Super Lover dance, going to watch it, than tonight go back to room dance XD!!!
Hehehe!!! Really have to shake it cause!!!
Ooh!!! I need to write a story for my darling Keita ^-^!!! Birthday mar!!! Hehehe!!!
Details later lar XP!!!
Ooh, btw, found really cute pics of w-inds. from their POL DVD!!!
REALLY CUTE ONES NE XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~

慶太19歳の誕生日、 おめでとう!!!
Keita's 19th birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

^-^

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e